You find nudes on his phone

"Baby, are you even watching the movie?" I asked him turning up the volume for the TV.

"What?" He asks typing something in his phone.

you rolled your eyes. "The movie. Are you watching it?" You asked looking at him.

"Yeah, baby." He said putting his phone down and wrapping his arm around your shoulder. You smiled and put your head in his shoulder as you two continued watching the movie.

You loved being with Justin especially times like this. Just sitting around made you happy.

You two laughed at something on the TV then his phone slightly buzzed and he started texting again.

You didn't mind him texting, it was the way he was texting that annoyed you. Every minute he would pick up his phone to reply to something.

"Babe, who are you texting?" You asked as tour eyes were fixed on the movie.

"Za," He said not looking up.

You nodded your head. "Must be really funny." You said wondering what they were texting about.

"Justin, I'm hungry." You wined.

"Alright, baby. I'll be back with some kit Kat's." He said getting up and jogging to the kitchen.

The movie continued and you noticed his phone blinking. You didn't want to be nosy so you just let it blink.

but then it kept blinking and blinking so you just picked it up to see who had texted him.

You knew his password so you just unlocked his phone and opened up his messaged.

"Kylizzle?" You asked confused. I thought Just in was the only "izzle"

anyway...

you looked over to the direction of the kitchen and you still heard shuffling so you returned your attention back to his phone.

you clicked the contact and you opened the messages.

you started blinking your eyes when you saw what looked like a thirst trap.

The picture was a Female's lower waist with lace underwear as she pulled down the hem of her underwear.

your eyes narrowed as you began scrolling up and down their messages.

the phone buzzed In your hand and you smirked as you read the next message.

Kylizzle: Send a pic of jerry, baby..

you snooed a shot if your muddle finger and sent it to her.

the messaged said read but she didn't respond.

haha, whore.

You clenched your jaw as you got up from the couch wih Justin's IPhone in hand.

you stormed all the way to the kitchen where you saw Justin pouring kit Kat's in a bowl.

"What's up, y/n?" He asked.

You crossed your arms as anger and hurt washed over you.

"baby girl?" He asked putting the bowl aside. He reached over to touch you but you slapped his hand away.

"Who is kylizzle?" You asked waving his phone left and right.

Regret was evident in his face.

"Baby-"

"don't baby me , Justin. I'm dissapointed." You said growing angrier by the second.

"I....y/n-"

you couldn't keep the hurt in you any longer.

"REALLY JUSTIN, NUDES? We're having time together and youre willingly texting a random bitch for nudes?!" You said yelling in his face.

"I'm very sorry y/n.. i-"

you held up your hand. "Fucking save it." You said shoving his phone in his chest and storming out if the kitchen.

"Its nice to know I'm not enough for you, asshole." You snapped and started yelling out more curses as you reached the bedroom door.

"Baby please, I'm really really sorry, okay? and please don't think that" He pleaded as he stopped behind you.

You balled your fists and punched him square in the nose making him stumble back a bit.

"I just can't with you, Justin! how do you expect me to not feel like shut when you're requesting nudes from some-some ugh!!" You said getting your words jumbled up in hurt

"YOU WENT THAT LOW." You said slamming the door.

You heard Justin groan in pain. Serves him right.

tears started pouring uncontrollably from your eyes.

you quickly packed some if your things in a suitcase. you were not sleeping here tonight after what you witeness. he's lucky I'm not leaving him for good.

"Baby please open! y/n.." You heard him groan the last part. you could tell by the sound if his voice that he was still holding His nose.

you swiftly opened the door revelaing Justin with his hands covering his face.

"Baby please im so sorry." he said chasing after you as you hurriedly rushed downstairs.

"Get yourself together!" You said slamming the door.

Heyyyyyyy hope you liked. sorry if it was short. it was just an idea that popped into my head again and lol this actually does sound like something Justin would do haha sorry but yeah