"Im not a rapper" pt. 2

Y/o/b/n: your older brother name
Y/y/b/n: Your younger brother name

"Did you just like, really call them?" Justin asked nervously.

"Well of course." You said clasping your hands tigether.

"But...but, babe." Justin said.

"What you so nervous for, jay? What about all that huff you was talking a few minutes ago?"

"I know, baby. But I just can't abuse my bars like that. "

Twenty minutes later your two brothers show up rubbing their hands together as they stared Justin down with smirks on their faces.

Justin bit His lip and looked the other way.

"I heard you got skills." Y/o/b/n said.

"I know a little something something." Justin said.

"Show me what you got, fam."

This gone be so good.

"My rhymes so sharp, I cut my tongue just spitting it out." Justin said.

"Ooh baby, I see you." You said dusting off His shoulders. Justin winked at you.

"My rhymes so sharp, teachers tell kids not to run with 'em." Y/o/b/n said grinning.

"Oh lawwd." Y/y/b/n said fanning himself.

"That was pretty fire..." You said shaking your head.

"Pshh." Justin waved His hand.

"Like I said before white boy, rapping isn't your thing. We start a rap battle right now, you'll probably start to sing." Y/o/b/n said.

"Ooooh!!!" Y/y/b/n started dusting off the older one's shoes.

"Gahhhhhh danggg." You said covering your mouth.

"Is that so, bro? I know. Don't underestimate my skills, yo. Fuck around and my rhymes will send you to Tokyo-oh." Justin said.

"Smooooth." Y/y/b/n said jumping up and down.

"I see you got something but is that enough to match me? Get out my face and go sing fall or baby." Y/o/b/n said brushing his hair.

"Supa hot!!"

"Justin you just gon let him stomp you?" You asked all hype and jumpy

"And I knoww you ain't still wearing Supras, I thought we established that. This battle over, I killed it, , but hey, you deserve a pat on the back."

"Noooooo!!!" You yelled running around. "Dang, Jay." You laughed. Your brother was killen him.

"Nah nah it ain't over. I'm still awake like the morning day. Like sitting on the bench, I don't really play. My ryhmes so spicy, you'll be yelling olay!" Justin said doing his little dance.

"Okay, okay." You said dusting his shoulders.

"I'm bigger than you think cuzzo. Creative than Picasso. Make all the girls scream, Te amo, how much I make, you aint never know." Justin spit out.

"Babe!" You yelled.

"I sweatergawd." Y/y/b/n said becoming Justin's hype man.

"Aight, aight I see you. Prepare yourself brokii. This ain't over." Your brother and Justin did a bro hug.

"You was hot!!!" Y/y/b/n said high-fiving Justin.

"That's my boo." You kissed Justin's cheek.

"Hold up y/n, you didn't have any faith in me.

"But you proved me wrong so just shut up and kiss back."

_____

And that was part 2!!! Hope y'all enjoyed it. ❤❤

Justin was supa hot fiya for a minute lol