He doesnt like what youre wearing

"Oh My gosh, Y/n, You litteraly have to come!" You're best friend said over the phone.

"I know, I know. you've been bugging me about it for the past week. let me look for something to wear." You said into the phone.

"Kay." y/b/n said, hanging up the phone.

today, you, your befriend and another friend she's tagging along are supposed to have a girl's night out.

You almost forgot about it because you've been busy running some errand but I night you were entirely free and you were Ind if excited to hang out with your girls. It's been such a long time, really.

You decided to wear a party dress you picked out over the weekend. It was a black lace dress that had one strap that went over your shoulder and it came four inches above your knee. You thought it was really cute and you wore your black pumps to go along with it.

you even wore a little bit of mascara and eye shadow and put in some matching jewelry. You looked at yourself in the body mirror and was wowed by the amount of efferot you put into your outfit.

You grabbed your purse and walked downstairs where you saw Justin lying lazyily on the couch watching, "Step-brothers"

He was literally obsessed with that movie.

you walked to him and leaned to give him a kiss. After you both pulled away he looked at you from head to toe carefully.

"Baby girl you look sexy.." He said pulling you closer to him.

"Thanks." You said smiling.

"So where we goin'?" He asked grabbing his keys from the table.

you creased your eyebrows.

"what you mean?" You chuckled.

"I mean, where we goin?" He said in a duh tone.

"You're not going with me. " You said.

"Umm y/n you're looking all good and you expect me to not accompany you?" He said trailing his finger on the fabric of the dress.

"I'm just going out with my friends. You can stop worrying. bye." You said turning to leave but he pulled your hand back.

"Nuh uh, baby." He said with a smirk on his face.

"You're gonna have to cancel your plans tonight." He said resting his hands on your waist.

"Sorry Justin,but we've been planning this for a week."

"You probably didn't understand me. You're not going anywhere dressed like this. I don't want other guys staring at you." He said kissing your cheek.

You felt heat creep up your neck to your cheeks. You loved it when Justin was protective of you.

"Justin, I can't just quit the. plans. okay, how about I put a better dress on?" You  said trying to appease him. He was quiet for a second.

"ughh alright. but you owe me." He said smacking my butt.

what's up peeps! hope you're having a wonderful day. Sorry if this pref was short, that's literally all I could come up with right now. Still open for requests.