He comes home Drunk

You were beginning to get really worried About Justin. Its been hours and he still hasn't arrived home yet.

You begin to panic as you looked at the clock. 3:45am.

You pick up the phone to call Justin and give him a piece of your mind but he doesn't pick up.

You call him again but it still goes to voicemail.

You give up And fall asleep on the couch.

Soon,you hear the door slam and you wake up clutching your chest and tying your silk robe tighter. "Oh my goooosh." You heard a familiar voice say.

You could tell that Justin was drunk. "Oh my gosh, Justin." You said hugging him tightly. "I was so worried about you." You said holding him tight.

"Mom..?" He asked confused.

you smiled. "No baby, its y/n." You said examining his face. He's definetly going to have to sleep this one off.

"Y/n.....Y/n......ohhhhh." He said chuckling. you smiled at him but then remembered what time it was.

You slapped him. "Justin, are you out of your mind? do you know what time it is?!" You asked pointing to the clock.

He held his cheek with a pout on his cheek as he struggled to read the clock. "ummmm.." He said sheepishly.

You rolled your eyes. "I was worried sick that something happened to you. ugh." You said turning around to go upstairs.

"noooooo." You heard Justin say reaching out to you and stumbling and swaying in the process.

"Oh And by the way, you're sleeping on the couch."

Hope you guys liked it!!