Silent treatment

"So this is what we do now?" Justin asked as you shrugged off his arm he placed around your shoulders.

You rolled your eyes and got up, walking to the kitchen to get yourself a bowl of grapes.

You heard Justin mutter something. Last night you and him got into a heated argument that was so bad you couldn't stand to see his face.

You took out a bowl and the bag of grapes you bought yesterday but was almost finished because of Justin's fat ass.

You washed the grapes then poured what was left into a plastic bowl.

you turned around to throw the empty bag away but the bowl of grapes were gone.

You looked at Justin with a dull expression as he stood there with a smirk on his face.

You were boiling with anger at how annoying he was getting but you played it off with a shrug of your shoulders.

He was not going to get through you.

you heard Justin scoff. "So you're just not gonna talk to me.." He said . you could hear the amusement in His voice.

you walked up the stairs into you and Justin's room. You went into the bathroom to fix your hair. it was getting really annoying with it falling into your face every second.

you heard approaching footsteps and you sighed. There's just no escaping Justin.

especially if you're in his house. "You can't hold out forever." He said looking at you through the mirror with a grin on his lips.

he's so fucking annoying.

You avoided eye contact and continued what you were doing.

"You gotta talk to ya baby boy someday." He said making you almost burst into laughter.

He wrapped Hus arms around your waist from behind and planted a kiss on your cheek.

"Please talk to me." He said.

nope.

he smirked.

"Will you talk to me now?" He asked slowly slipping his hands down your sweatpants.

you clenched your jaw and pushed him away, making him laugh uncontrollably.

however, he came back.

"I'm not leaving you alone until you talk to me, baby." He said sneaking up behind you again.

"Will you talk to me now?" He said kissing up your neck while keeping a firm hold on your waist.

You tried to act unaffected by Justin's lips touching your sensitive area. It was hard but kept your ground.

you sensed that he was getting mad. "Now?" He asked before sucking and grazing his teeth on the soft flesh.

you couldn't help the feeling that you were getting from Justin's actions and you let out a soft moan.

you felt him smile against your neck.

"You're a jerk." You said as he smiled to himself in victory.

"I know." He chuckled.

"no. just stop." You said.

"I think its pretty funny how you think the only way to get me to forgive you is buy seducing me." You said walking out he gigantic bathroom.

"It just had to be done, baby girl. " he said putting his arm around you.

"but at least I got you to talk to me again." he smirked.

You smiled at him. "You're sleeping on the couch."

--------------------------------------------

Haha I liked this one. lol and THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT OMG...

1k votes guys!!! we made it!!! I literally feel like we are a family lol its like this book has brought us together. I truly do.

Your support really brings a smile to my face, babes..