He rapes you pt.2

You walked along the halls of your school slowly and casually. You werent really trying to get to class anyway. You were a senior now and just couldn't wait to get out of this boring school.

You bit your lip as you turned the corner. You walked past the main office and took a left where you bumped into someone or something because the impact was hard.

"Oh I'm so sorry." The male voice said.

"Its just fine." I smiled turning around.

Why did that voice sound so familiar? So oddly familiar that it kind of scared you.

When your eyes met with the boy, you both frowned.

You studied his face and he studies yours. You could remember those hazel eyes anywhere. How could such light eyes seem so dark?

Those lips, nose, eyebrows, it all came to you.

You opened my mouth  to scream but nothing could come out.

"Oh my god, i-" he began, starting to panick.

"You-you-" you couldn't even finish your sentence without bursting into tears first. You covered your mouth and sobbed and took off down the hall.

"Wait wait wait, I'm sorry please-please come back!" He yelled running after you.

Its been a whole year since that accident. A whole year since your virginty was forcefully taken by...by Justin. God...he was right. He was right that you would remember His name. That you'd remember everything about him after that night.

-flashback-

Your mom was working a double shift, so it was just you at home. You didn't get to  tell her about what had just happened to you.

In between your legs stung and hurt so much..it was just painful. You violently sobbed in your pillow and couldn't get the image of Justin's face out of your head. You couldn't get the visual of Justin pounding into you. You could still hear his grunts and your screams in your head.

You just couldn't get it out.

When you woke up in the morning, you took a morning after pill because last night he may have spilled into you and wasn't wearing a condom.

Since that night you've been very distance. Your mom was getting worried but you reassured her that you were okay and it was the stress from school that was eTing you up.

She was already working too hard and dealing with enough stress and you didn't want to add onto the weight she already had on her shoulders, you kept everything to yourself.

-end of flashback-

You went through the first double doors that was close to you, and ended up on the track field.

"I-please listen!" You heard his voice as he came through the doors.

"I-i don't have to listen to anything you say!" You muttered in between sobs. He caught up to you and tugged your arm back. "Please listen to me!" He yelled.

"I'm so so so sorry for what I did to you that day. You have no idea how much I've regretted it."

"That is nothing compared to what you did to me! Fuck you!" You said trying to get your arm but he was much stronger than you. You saw tears forming in his eyes. "Just listen, I know I'm a horrible person, I don't deserve to keep on living after what I did but please, I just want you to know how sorry I am. I can't get that day out my head. I shouldn't have taken your innocence or took advantage of you like that, I don't know what came over me. I'm sorry, please."

"No fuck you, you can go to hell." You said shaking your head and walking away.

The tears couldn't come out your eyes anymore. You were completely emotionless and didn't care about his stupid apology.

You wouldn't care if he dropped dead right now. He could kill himself slowly and you wouldn't even care

He deserved it and you couldn't bare the thought about him being in the same school as you now.

___

Sorry if this kinda sucked but I'm still making more imagines that you guys will love. Please comment some ideas so I can make them for you :)

Please vote.