he's your bully

You honestly didn't want to come to school today. Everyday you dreaded walking through the long halls of your of your school.

It wasn't that you hated school. It was just one person that made you so unhappy and afraid to come to school.

Justin bieber.

Just gearing that name made you shiver and get stunned with fear. He bullied you every single day since freshman year in highschool. You're in senior year now and he's a senior too. You just couldn't wait to leave this school so you wouldn't have to deal with him anymore

You didn't know why he hated you so much.

"Hey, bitch?" You heard someone yell. You just kept walking away because you knew who the owner of that voice was.

"Bitch!"

"Hoe"

"Ugly! I know you hear me calling you!" He said and you heard him running after you.
"Maybe if you called me by my correct name, I'd respond to you." You muttered.

You felt your arm being tugged back. "What did you just say?" He said dangerously low as he spun you around. It was just you two in the hall, so no one witnessed this.

"Answer me.." He said squeezing your forearm tightly making you yelp.

"That's exactly what I thought." He spat pushing you against the wall.

"Why the fuck are you wandering the hall anyway? Why are you late to class?"

You just didn't feel like going to class. He was in your class and I didn't want to risk being made fun of again by him publicly. You didn't know he was skipping today.

"I'm getting tired of you not answering me." He said punching square in the face. "Justin, stop!" You said blocking your face from him kicking you as you sunk to the floor. "Stop hurting me!" You cried blocking yourself. Your books were sprawled all around the floor and he kept hitting and kicking you.

This was everyday for you.

Some days he would even harass you. Sexually too and that was when you two were partnered for a class project. He came to your house a couple times and even had his way with you. You were just too weak and let him.

"S-stop it." You sobbed. "Why do you keep hurting me? I never did anything to you!" You yelled. He stopped for the moment and you felt his eyes burn into you as you looked down and sobbed into the sleeves of your shirt.

You were feeling so much pain. Physically and more so, emotionally. You never knew why Justin hated you so much. He wasn't always like this.

"Y/n.." He said softly.

I sniffed as I got up and dusted myself off. "I-i need to go to c-class now." You said with your voice cracking. A few of your tears hit the floor.

"Y/n.." He said again. You could hear the guilt and sincerity in his voice.

You did didn't even bother looking at him. You quickly grabbed your books and fast paced to class.

_____

I hope you liked this! I don't even have to ask, I know y'all want a part 2.