Your Son sends a nude

"Jacob get off that damn phone." You said passing by your son as he furiously typed on his screen.

That's all he's been doing. Smiling and laughing while texting or what not.

"Go outside or something." You suggested cleaning the dining table.

"Umm, ma? I'm a junior now." He said turning to you with a grin on his face.

"And? Did you know what I was doing while at your age? Playing Frisbee with my girls. Yall kids don't know nun' bout that." You shook your head.

You were just messin' with him.

"Yeah well..." He chuckled looking back at his screen.

You rolled your eyes. He probably got himself a girlfriend.

Soon the door opened revealing that Justin got home.

"Well damn nobody care about me anymore I guess.." Justin said not taking the silence to well.

Jacob laughed. "What's good?"

Justin rolled his eyes. "Hey, y/n.." Justin winked at you.

It was your turn to roll your eyes. You and Justin did a little something something last night and it was obvious Justin hadn't stopped thinking about it.

You knew he wasn't gonna do nothing but run His mouth about it later.

Time passed on and Jacob was still tapping away on his phone or whatever.

You were beginning to get curious.

"Jacob, can you run upstairs and get me that feather dusters real quick?bthank you baby."

Jacob nodded his head and jogged upstairs.

"But its right behind you.." Justin whispered. "Shhh." You pressed your ginger to his lips then nodded your head to Jacobs phone.

Justin smirked.

Jacobs phone screen was still on and you tapped it before it could turn black.

You chuckled. Now what the hell is he doing?

Justin came and looked over your shoulder.

He got a text.

It was a bunch of heart eye emojis and one squirting one.

Justin cringed.

Why did he do that?

You opened up the message between him and "brianna"

As soon as you did you had to clutch your chest.

Why was a picture of what seemed to be your son's "situation" on the screen?

You started breathing in and out.

"Y/n calm down." Justin laughed.

"Jac-"

"Shhhh baby." Justin laughed uncontrollably. "Don't scare him. I'll talk to him." Justin said returning back to his parently voice and serious look.

"Justin I don't know, thus us serious and I need to handle this." You said pointing to the phone.

"Ma, I couldn't find it." You heard Jacob jogging down the stairs.

You fanned yourself as you walked past him into the bedroom.

"What's up with mom?" Jacob asked Justin.

"Well....." Justin said waving his phone in front of him.

"Yeah dad..?" He asked suspiciously.

"Mama bear kinda found-alright son, did you send a dick pick err nah?" Justin asked.

Jacob pressed His tongue on the inside of his cheek and cringed.

"Umm.."

"Have you sent some before?" Justin asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah but only one last time." Jacob said reaching for his phone but Justin put it behind him.

Jacob sighed.

Justin smiled. "You almost gave your mother a heart attack.."

"That's on you two because y'all went through my phone.."

"Well next time don't make thibgscso obvious. The way you were texting, I thought you were sending an angry bomb threat" Justin justified the situation.

"Can I please have my phone back, Pops?" Jacob asked.

He grinned. "Alright but first....what did the other girl say when you sent her the nude?"

Jacob laughed. "She was like Zammmmm zaddy.." Jacob snapped His fingers.

______

Smh...Justin is like the worst. Lol but anyway I hope you enjoyed it. Like i said, updates will be coming faster !!!

But in all honesty, I love daddy bieber like.

....

Don't forget to Vote and comment!! ❤❤❤