Kylie and Justin

-_____-

Heres my 2cents on this topic...

I tried not to rant about this to you guys but after reading some of your opinions, I felt the need to because it just didnt sit well with me and why you guys dont understand .

Justin i love you, but you should have stayed mute like often.

What bothers me the most about what happened, was that justin wanted to throw on his cape and save kylie from the backlash she deserved. Justin had no right to talk about equality when he is always mute and quiet when racial discrimination is happening against Poc, yet he had the audacity to defend kylie when she was being called a racist.

Its as if equality is all about being quiet about poc problems and only talking when white people are being accused about being racist cuz thats what justin did.

Where was he when all those black churches were being burned down? When donald trump was talking down on mexicans, when muslim places of worship were being destroyed, oh posting selfies on shots.

All of a sudden kylie is getting backlash and he wants to save her smh. Now some of us understand that what justin said was coming from a good place he was too uneducated about the topic of appropriation to speak on kylies behalf. What annoyeddddddd me as well was the fact that he said "it doesnt start here with bashing a 17 year old kid"

*sighs* was kylie just a seventeen your old KID when she decided to date a 25 year old man? Or play step mommy? No. Amandla is even younger than kylie and was bashed for trying to educate kylie.

Yall want to protect the youth of kylie jenner only when it is Convenient .

But black women cant be protected like that. Its as if we come out of the womb strong and masculine and angry.

And about the cultural appropriation. We are mad because every time our culture or someone elses culture is worn on OURSELVES we are put down and ridiculed but every time its worn on kylie or other white woman, its seen as a TREND or EDGY. How can you be so oblivious to that? we are not mad at the obvious that she wore "braids" its the meaning behind that and kylie KNOWS what shes doing but chooses to be ignorant about every thing.

How come when zendaya wore braids people gave a bad perception of her as to when kylie had them she was PRAISED? just tell me.

That is why she deserves the backlash shes getting.

And for those of you who are acting as if its only black woman who are bashing her,

1. There are also hispanic/middle eastern/ asian women who are upset about the same issue

2. We dont wear weaves to look like white women. Our weaves arent even made with white ppl hair. It wouldnt even look right.

3. White girls are not the only group of ppl who have long hair. So no when we get our braids, we dont flaunt them just to have the joy of having long hair like a caucasian girl.

4. We wear braids/weaves for a protective style when we dont feel like manipulating or messing with our hair. We wear them to give our hair a break!!

*sighs deeply*

I think im done. What do yall think?