He's scared to tell you he likes you.

You and the squad, (Khalil, Za, Alfredo, Justin, and one of your friends) were chilling at Justin's today.

We were all just enjoying ourselves, doing random things, cracking jokes and just having a good time.

"Yo, someone pop in a disc, I'm tryna watch a movie or something." Fredo said stretching his arms.

"You sound like you tryna go to bed." Za said making everyone laugh.

"Okay, what you wanna watch?" Justin asked taking out some movies.

"Omg let's watch that Kevin hart movie!!" you said all hype.

you've been wanting to watch that movie since forever but you never really had the time.

Justin smiled at you. "Everybody down?" he asked.

Everyone agreed.

except one. "But I don't wanna watch it... I'm not in for comedy right now." You rolled your eyes at Khalil's response.

"That's unfortunate." You said walking past him and you heard him kiss his teeth.

"Sorry bro." Justin said popping in the disc.

everybody got into a seat in the livngroom.

"Well we all know Justin is only agreeing because he's in love with Y/n." Khalil sang. You saw Justin glare at him.

You  frowned because you knew that Justin didn't really feel that way about you and this proved your point.

Za smiled and kept his silence. Everyone else laughed.

You rolled tur eyes. After all, you just figure that they were just playing. I mean, being a close friend to Justin, you've noticed the kind of girls he plays with and you definitely knew you he didn't think of you like that.

As the movie began and the list dimmed down, you decided to get some snacks.

"I'm getting some snacks." You said standing up. "Aye, bring me doritos?" You heard Za call out.

"Oh and a sprite?" You heard Fredo.

"Oh, and lays?" you heard Khalil

"Oh, and a Hershey?" You heard Justin, making the boys snicker.

"God, its like I'm a slave around here." You muttered.

"I'll come with you," you heard your friend y/bf/n say joinging you in the kitchen. You've been to Justin's place a couple of times so you knew your way around.

"Pigs.." You heard your friend say as you two finished gathering the snacks.

You two were close to the living room when you heard the boys talking lowly.

your friend stoped you.

"when you gonna stop being a bitch and tell her?" You heard Khalil.

you heard Justin sigh. "I'm gonna tell her, bro. Just at the right time." You heard him say.

"Who are they talking about?" You asked making y/bf/n hush you.

"I'm surprised y/n still doesn't know." You heard Za say.

your heart jumped. Omg they're talking about me.

Justin likes me...he actually likes me..

"What's taking you so long, yo?" Alfredo asked.

"I don't know if shes in to me."

"Nah see, that's that bitch excuse." Khalil said making me almost burst laughing.

You could tell that Justin rolled his eyes.

"You may be a white boy, but you got it." Fredo snickered.

You smiled. You honestly do like Justin. You always have. you just gave up some time ago because you thought you weren't really up to par with Justin's standards but now you were happier than ever knowing THE Justin bieber is too shy to tell you he likes you.

This could be fun.

WHATS UPPPPPP??? I hope you liked this one. I actually had to think about what I was going to do for this. I honestly do feel like making a part 2 to this one. lmao this preference makes me wanna chill with the dwusd in real life.

part 2 anyone?