He's your bully pt.2

You were in your room doing your math homework which was stressing you out to no end. In class the teacher was teaching something completely new and you couldn't focus because what had happened today in the hallway was devouring your thoughts.

After Justin had beaten you up again, for the thrird time this week, you ran to class. This week he was even more aggressive with you for some reason.

You still didn't know what was wrong with him. Why out of everyone in the school, he chose to beat you up for fun. You've never dine anything to him..

Him bullying you made you sick to your stomach. You couldn't believe you used to have a crush on him.

You set your math homework to the side and jogged downstairs to get some water but you stopped on the stairs.

Your mom was talking to someone at the door.

Well time to turn back around.

You were not in the mood for visitors. If your mom had caught a glimpse of you, she probably would have told you to come down and greet the guest. Then you'd have to stay in the living room and listen to grown folks talk, just so you weren't rude.

"Oh of course, she's upstairs in her room." Your mom opened the door wider revealing....

Justin?! You froze on the stairs as you saw Justin glance at you from over your mom.

You shook your head and ran back to your room. You locked your door and jumped on your bed.

You heard approaching footsteps and then a knock on your door.

You didn't answer.

"Y/n, i-its me, Justin."

You still didn't answer.

You saw the doorknob attempt to twist but the door didn't open. You heard justin sigh. "Y/n please open the door."

You sat up. "Why? So you can beat me up again!" You asked

There was silence. "I'm so sorry, y/n. I-can I come in so we can talk about it?"

"No. We cannot."

"Please, I just want to tell you I'm sorry." He said. I could hear the sincerity in His voice. "Sorry? Why are you waiting until now?" You asked beginning to feel the tears fall.

"I just-i wasn't thinking straight and I didn't realize how bad I was hurting you. Y/n please forgive me. It was just something that you said that triggered something in my brain. "

You unlocked the door and let him in. "Please make this quick." You sniffed going on your bed and covering your eyes with your hand.

Justin looked at your bed with guilt. He remembered what had happened the day he came over for the project.

"Y/n. " Justin reached over to touch you an you flinched. "Please, please don't hurt me." You said looking down.

There was hurt in Justin's eyes. "I-im sorry, Y/n."

"Why?" She asked.

"Huh?" Justin was confused.

"Why do you beat-bully me? I don't understand. I've never done anything to you. " you said still not looking so him face.
"I bully you to try to hate you. But I just can't hate you. Its-the truth is, I like you, y/n and..I like you but I just know that you'll never like a person like me. You're smart, pretty, and so perfect and I'm just a mess. I know that I can't have you so I just take out all my anger on you. Its not right, I don't know why I continued to do that." He confessed and shook his head.

You couldn't believe what he said. Did justin really feel that way about you?

You didn't say anything.

He looked at you in a way that told you, he wanted you to say something. Anything at all.

"U-um I don't know w-what to say.." You said honestly. " that was his reason for bullying me? You didn't even think he thought about you like that.

Justin bit his lip and nodded. "I understand. Again, I'm sorry." He said rubbing his thumb on your cheek before walking out your room door.

_____

Do y'all want a third part or this ending is perfect?

Anyway I hope y'all liked it. Please comment down ideas, I'm kind of stuck on what to do next.

Justin Bieber interracial preferences *editing*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें