best friends brother pt.3

Months later

"you up for that new amusement park that opened up? You said you'd come..?" Justin asked. You heard ruffling noises in the background.

You cringed at the words that left his lips. You knew you'd say you'd come, but you and Jason were going somewhere today.

Jason started becoming suspicious of Justin and you being together all the time and you blowing him off every time because Justin had plans, so to kill the suspicion, you spent more time with jason than justin.

"Justin-"

"Let me guess, you can't make it?" He asked. You could already tell he was rolling his eyes.

This wasnt the first time you blew him off.

"If I could I would. Listen, I'll make it up-"

"That's what you said last time."

"Justin I really can't blow this date off with Jason. We're getting kind of serious now and he's taking me somewhere special tonight so,"

"I feel like I'm losing you." He said quietly.

I sighed. "You're not, Justin. You're just taking everything out of proportion. He's my boyfriend, okay?"

"Y/n we don't even hang out anymore."

"Well Jason feels like I hang out with you a little too much."

"So if it weren't for Jason, we'd be together like how we used to?"

"I didn't say that." You rolled your eyes.

"It was implied."

"Justin. Stop. I'll talk you you later."

"I'm coming over." He said and hung up.

What does this boy not understand about you talking to him later? He's being very very immature. Justin KNOWS Jason is my boyfriend and were getting very serious and all of a sudden he wants to act like this? You thought.

You hang out with Justin all the time and he can't take you spending time with your boyfriend..

Well now you're glad he'd coming over because you really need to talk to him. Well at least before Jason gets here.

You slipped on your flats after you were done doing your hair. You curled it up and put on some golden ear cuffs.

Jason was taking you out to dinner tonight. You told your mom about him and she said that he seemed like a really decent guy. "Although I always thought you to date that nice Justin boy" she added.

Moments later the doorbell rang.

"Hold on!" You said spraying on perfume before sashaying to the door.

You expected it to be Jason but it was instead, Justin.

"You look good," Justin commented on your dress before walking past you.

"Thanks...anyway Justin I need to talk to you."

"Cool, cuz I need to talk to you too." He said.

"About what?" You asked moving your hair out of your face. Justin walked closer to you so you were a few feet away from each other.

"About us."