He fingers you during dinner with his parents

"I'm so glad that you could make it, y/n." Pattie said with a huge smile on her face, as well as Jeremy.

"Oh its nothing, I'm very happy that I could join you guys for dinner." I said as Justin pulled a seat for me to sit.

"I just want to thank you for marrying my son." Pattie said slightly embarrassed. Justin took offence as I covered my mouth.

"Mom! what's that supposed to mean?" He asked placing his hand over his heart.

Pattie sighed and gave him the, you-know-what-i-mean, look.

You were so glad to be having dinner with Justin's parents. You truly felt like part of the family and you felt so loved by his family, knowing that they liked you.

It was three days after you and Justin's honeymoon and he wanted to have us meet his parents again, which you happily accepted.

Not too soon, you began to feel a hand rest itself on your thigh.

You looked over at Justin who had a from on his dace while eating his spaghetti.

You rolled your eyes and swatted his hand away. Now was not the time.

It would be highly innapropriate. Just when you thought Justin had enough during your honeymoon, hevwsnts to do this.

you felt his hand on your inner thighs this time.

What was even better was that you were wearing a dress... note the sarcasm.

your breathing was uneven as his finger started stroking your sex through your silk panties.

"Oh! I forgot the salad. excuse me." Pattie said rushing to the kitchen.

"She is a very good cook," jeremy said ad you weakly nodded.

"Hey dad, you know what's for desert?" Justin asked dipping a finger into your wet womanhood.

You bit your lip trying to keep in your moans from slipping.

"Mmm.." You said shutting your eyes tight.

"Y/n, is there something wrong?" Jeremy asked concerned.

Justin quickened his pace as he looked at you with a concerned look as well. He is such an actor.

"Uh-um no it's just t-that the food is so delicious." I said quickly.

He smiled. "Yeah well that's Pattie." He said.

"I'm back with the Salad!" Pattie said setting the bowl on the table.

You gripped under the table as Justin continued to finger you harder.It was as if he wanted you to moan in front of everyone.

"Y/n are you alright? you look so uncomfortable." Pattie said.

"baby, are you okay?" Justin asked with a smirk on his face as I released onto his finger.

"Its-its nothing big. I'm just a little sick is all." I said as Justin frowned. That's not what he wanted to hear.

"oh, that's too bad. You can go get some fresh air if you'd like." she said.

"thank you," I said excusing myself.

------------------------------------------------

HAHAHAHAHA Justin fingered you under the table!!!!!!!! Haha.

What was he thinking ????

Lol don't forget to vote!!