He's your bully pt.4

"i-I got to go.." you said before clearing your throat wand walking around him. you couldn't believe what just happened. he looked hurt but you continued to walk away.

you weren't really watching where you were going until you bumped into someone.

Christian.

"o-oh, hey." you said trying to get back into your right mind. "y/n are you feeling well?" he asked me.

"yes just fine. um, I think I should head to class now." I said. the bell would ring any moment now. he smiled and nodded going in the opposite direction.

___

no one

"hey Christian," the blonde boy stopped walking yo his next class when he heard a familiar boy call his name.

he turned around and saw Justin I talking his way.

what could he want?  they never talked before.

"yeah man, what's up?" he asked the annoyed male.

"I'm gonna cut to the point. stay away from Y/n."

"what do you mean?"

"I think its pretty self explanatory. "

Christian smirked. "I don't remember y/n saying anything about a boyfriend so no, I'll continue talking to her. she's pretty and I'd like to take her out sometime."

"I don't want to repeat myself."

"And I said, I'll continue to talk to her."

"if y/n hasn't told you already, were together. you won't like me when I'm angry, stay the fuck away from her." Justin said and brushed past Christian, walking down the hall.

____

you p.o.v

"wait, Christian, are you sure we dont need to go to the library anymore?" you asked him. it was odd that he just changed His mind like that.

"yeah something came up. And besides, I don't want to come in between you and your boyfriend."

you furrowed your eyebrows. boyfriend? I don't have a boyfriend. when you were about to say something, the bell rang.

crap.....ugh!!!

"Christian hey, wait up." you said catching up to him. "hm?" he asked.

"what did you mean by boyfriend?" you asked him and then you felt an arm swing over your shoulder.

"babe," you looked up and saw Justin looking down at you. You swallowed the lump in your throat and shook your head. "u-um Christian-"

"see ya, Y/n." he chuckled before eying Justin.

you turned around and shrugged Justin's arm off me. "what. did. you. do?" you snapped at him. I really like christian and then this happens!

"what do you mean?" Justin asked playing dumb.

"I really like Christian and-i I know you told him something!" you snapped at him.

his expression quickly turned into anger.
"yes, I told him that were together. At least now, he'll stop talking to you." Justin smirked.

You balled your fists. "I know you like me and everything, but I don't feel the same so u-um," you stuttered. Justin frowned.

"why do you like Christian?" he asked a bit hurt.

"well he's um, he's nice and smart and h-hes never hit me before.." you answered with your head low.  "I uh-bye." you said biting your lip and turning around.

"wait," Justin grabbed your hand.

"y/n I'm sorry.." he swallowed a huge lump in his throat.

You didn't know what to say so you just nodded.

"I can...I can change."

"what?"

"I can change...for you. I can change if that'll make you like me.."

you took your hand back and walked down the hall.

_____

Are you guys content with this? lmao

and sorry that this took forever, I had writers block.

please send in requests!!! ❤❤❤❤