he's your bully pt.3

*will be in first person.

The next morning I came into school kind of uncomfortable and nervous. What Justin had told me yesterday evening still ran in my head and I didn't know how to take it.

He seemed sorry..but I've known Justin for some years now to know that he's kind of...on and off..

Maybe he'll even beat me up today, I'm not sure. I hope he doesn't, my body still kind of hurts.

I proceeded to go to my locker and I passed Justin's group that always stood in the same spot in the morning. I saw him glance at me with a look of remorse. I quickly averted my eyes to down the hall.

I'm a very shy person.

I didn't even know Justin liked me. How long? Since when? And why? We were total opposites and I can't really see myself with a guy like him.

He's too aggressive..

I don't like that. He's not for me. When he told me yesterday how he felt about me, I didn't know what to do.. He's cute but, I'm not very interested in my bully.

There's a guy I really like though. His name is Christian and he's in my history class. He's very nice and smart too He's from Germany and very cool.

Speaking of him, he just waved to me. "Hey christian." I smiled as I met up with him. "What's up y/n. Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yes, I am. its just that its Thursday and I'm so ready for Friday, you know?"

"True." He stretched.

"Anyway wanna go to the library to finish that thing for Mr.Stevens class?" He asked with a dazzling smile.

"Oh uh s-sure." I said smiling too.

I heard someone clear their throat. Christian looked behind me.

I turned around and saw Justin with a not too pleased look on his face. I instantly got tense. I really hope he doesn't hurt me or do anything to embarrass me in front of christian. I really like him.

I remember once I had a crush on this boy named Jerome and Justin totally embarrassed me. He told Jerome that I was lame and a nerd and he'd get bored with me. Sigh.

"What's up, Justin?" Chrslistian asked him. Justin have him a plastic smile. "Y/n can I talk to you for just a second?" He asked nervously.

I looked at christian. "I.." He nodded. "Sure."

Justin took me to behind the steps.

"Y/n.." He said.

"M-mhm?" I asked not looking at him. "Who was that guy?" He asked.

"He um-he's a friend from my history class." I didn't understand why he cared.

Justin sighed. "Y/n remember when I said I had feelings for you?" He asked. I nodded my head. "I meant what I said. I just want to say sorry again for making your life such Hell for all these years. I-i just-i hope you can forgive me."

Without warning I felt tears at the brim of my eyelids. "Are you about to-no no no this is not what I meant to happen.." Justin said panicking.

They slipped from my eyes and I quickly began wipig them away from my face. Sniffing. "Please don't cry, Y/n. Stop. Stop crying, please."

"When I begged you to stop kicking and hitting me all those times..did you ever stop?" I asked him weakily.

I saw the expression on Justin's face
His face completely fell and he was shattered. "You only stopped when you were satisfied. B-but.." I began. "I forgive you Justin. Just please leave me alone. I-i can't-I need to go." I said trying to walk around him but he tugged my wrist.

He pulled me into him and embraced me in a hug. I never knew how warm Justin was and I'd hate to admit but this hug felt good. It was comforting and I couldn't believe the owner of these arms were holding me.

"I'm so so sorry...for everything." He said with his voice cracking. He pulled away and looked at me with adoring sincere gaze. "Forget everything I said about you. You are beautiful.. Smart and perfect. So so beautiful." He said cuppjng my cheek in his hand.

I didn't realize he was leaning in until we were staring into each other's eyes. His lips were brushing mine and it was just silent between us. "You're so perfect.." He mumbled before pressing his lips on mine.

I was very stunned and taken back. Was he really kissing me? I couldn't pull away or anything. It was just something about him that wheeled me in. I didn't really know how to kiss or anything.

"Just move your lips against mine.." He said. I slowly did what he said. He put my arms around His neck and he had his hands on my waist. He pressed me against the wall and I opened my mouth so he could explore it.

He moaned into my mouth and when I needed air, I broke away.

I couldnt believe what had just happened.

______

I love you, thanks for reading. Don't forget to vote and comment!

Do you want a forth part? I kind of have some ideas but idk.

I'm also being more active on this book just to let y'all know, so send in ideas!!!!