He accuses you of cheating

" Baby, Why are you ignoring me?" I asked trying to quick up my pace to match Justin's.

he ignored me for me the millionth time that day since I got home.

I followed and sat next to him on the couch. "Justin, please....tell me what's wrong." I said reaching to touch his hand but he swiftly got up and walked into the kitchen.

I swallowed. "Stop ignoring me!" I yelled following him.

I don't even know what I did. Or maybe he's just mad that I haven't been spending enough time with him.

I kept blowing him off because my brother came to town and I haven't seen him in a long while.

Justin glanced at me then turned his attention on the glass of juice he was drinking.

I took it from his hand and poured it in the sink.

he turned to me with an annoyed look.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"What do I want? I want to know why my fiancé refuses to speak to me!" I said looking up at him.

"Now you want to talk to me? go to talk to the mystery man you've been seeing." He said walking past me.

"Mystery man?! is this what all of this is about?" I asked storming after him.

"Yes, it is! sorry if I care that my girl is seeing someone else! come on, Y/n just give it up! I know you've been seeing somebody!" He yelled in my face.

I saw his brown eyes turn dark and his eyes getting glossy

I knew that when Justin got emotional and angry like this, to be patient with him.

"Justin," I said softly trying to touch him.

" Don't touch me! I can't fucking believe you, y/n. why would you do this to me? I fucking love you so much.." He said turning away from me. 

" Justin, I'm not cheating!!" you yelled trying to get his attention.

" you've been going out for a whole week! you even keep blowing off events with me. What the hell am I supossed to think?" he snapped at you.

"Justin, please calm down, okay?" I asked him with the calmest tone possible.

He pinched the bridge of his nose and watched me.

"Okay," You breathed. "Justin, I'm not cheating in you. I know better than that. The mystery Man or whatever you said, was my brother. He just came to town a couple days ago and I've been showing him around." You said watching his face soften.

"Oh," He said coming to realization. "Baby, im-im so sorry. I was just..." He said , running his fingers through his hair.

You smiled. "Its okay, Justin." You said chuckling.

he smiled back and hugged you.

"Haha, you were all, "I can't believe you would do this to me. I love you so much!" " You said bending over in laughter.

You saw Justin look down and blush.

"Yeah, yeah. But only because youre so special to me." He said.

-----------------------------------------------

Heyyyyy guys!!!!! I really hope you are loving these preferences!!! And yes there will be a part 3 to "You two are on a website"

Thank you so much for the reads as well!!!!!!!! Don't fotget to vote! I love you all so much!