EXTRA CHAP: US ( 👌)

3rd Person

The strong winds and the heavy rains battled each other for supremacy since the other day. Leaves and branches have been forcibly plucked out from the trees, tossed in the midair and landed into the wet ground somewhere. The sky has been gloomy , cold and dreary. Not a single soul scattered outside. Everything around lay silent witness to the tantrum thrown by this raging weather condition.

That was outside.

But inside, is a different thing. Noh stirs his body laying slumber on the bed. With a thick soft duvet covering him till his neck. Ever so gently an arm inserted itself underneath, cushioning his head. Noh felt a warm body lays silently by his side. Like a magnet, he turned his body towards this source of heat. His nostrils inhaling the sweet familiar scent his senses came to know so well,a contented smile curved its way onto his sleeping facade. He stretched his lazy arm and wrapped it around his warm human bolster. Ahhh...so comfy. A hand lightly caresses his hair and place a gentle peck on his forehead.

"What time is it?", Noh slurs his words, eyes still closed.

"Almost three", Phun replied, his hand gently patting his beloved head.

"You should have sleep in the hospital. It's very dangerous to travel in a storm".

"I can't do that".

"Ha??Why?", although sleep driven, Noh still asks.

"You'll be alone".

Noh was speechless for a while. Phun always knows how to shake his heart with just simple words. He doesn't mind sleeping alone because he understands Phun's work. Although Noh admits, sleeping with Phun is way lot better than sleeping alone. No amount of thick blanket can ever match up to the warmth of his body against his. To be wrapped around Phun's arms is the best place in the world for Noh.

"How did it go?", Noh asks after balancing the sweetness that attacks  his heart.

"It went well. Peach is a strong kid", Phun smiled placing another kiss on the other man's head. Hearing Noh worry about his patients makes him so happy and proud. Noh's genuine heart never changes and Phun just seem to fell for his husband more and more as years go by.

"Will she be okay?", Noh lifts his sleep head and lays his head on his husband's chest.

Peach is one of Phun's patient. A sweet child and had grown attached to Phun. Noh had met the child when he visited Phun at the hospital. And today, Peach had to undergo an operation. Phun had told him beforehand. Being the child's pediatrician, Phun looks after the pre and post-op medical needs of his patient.

"She will. Dr. Park is one of the best surgeon we have", Phun answers confidently.

"And you're the best pediatrician they have ", Noh's words might be soft but it laced with pride for his husband.