CHAPTER 6: OUR PLACE (👌)

(I adore Bruno Mars. He's just superbly talented. This is one of my favourite songs from him. What do you think? I would to love hear from you too. Thank you for reading ^_^)

 Phun's POV

I stepped on the gas as I speed my way towards that place. I'm afraid that each second that passes by,it  will take me farther away from it. As if any moment, it will disappear. Right now....my heart yearned to be with Noh, to be one with him.

Baeng Saen felt so quiet and peaceful when I arrived. I checked my watch. It is still quite early. A few minutes before 4. Stores here close after midnight so most of the guests are likely in their deep sleep. I drove my car along the beach and parked it in an isolated area.

I pulled down the moon-roof of my convertible to let some air in. The cold sea breeze excitedly caresses my skin. I got out of my car and took a few cans of beer I bought from a 24-hour convenience store I saw along the way.

I noticed a few tourists having their early morning walk. Their silhouettes match perfectly to the surrounding theme. I found a quiet spot a little farther away from them and park myself there. I shivered a bit as the cold wind blew, yet it felt so relaxing. I started to gulp down my beer while staring at the view in front of me.

The sky is still painted black. The stars seemed to convene and they sparkle proudly against the black background. Even the moon shines mystically as it seems to intentionally show off her majestic splendor  to the world and to me. The calm seawater seems to enjoy such display of beauty as it mirrors the magnificent scenery above. It is a remarkable sight to behold.

This is our place.

We both loved this place. I remember the first time we came here. We both knew the inevitable things to happen. So when he jokingly told me to take him away that night he came by.I grab on that chance. I loved it when Noh display that puzzled surprised look. It is adorable.

You know what they say, the shameless gets to get their way while the timid can only follow, he he. So I became the shameless Phun for tonight and took him here to escape.

We ended up having a blast. We kinda rocked this place, well for me..it was basically Noh who did it... This buzz-cut Chinese looking guy in school uniform gave these lucky patrons a live mini concierto, hehe. He was totally worthy of his title as the music club president. I actually did nothing but stand in the corner and enjoy his glow on the stage.

Does he even know how hot he looks playing those instruments? My, my those ladies certainly knew that, screaming and singing along with him. Some even got on stage and stole some kiss (hey that's enough )

I can't blame them though. Noh is the kind of guy that anyone would love to be with. He has this special aura in him. He is always cheerful and easy to get along with. He is a loving friend (though he loves to curse around), he is genuine and honest... and he is direct.And when he is on stage, he becomes even more breathtaking.