CHAPTER 3: My Everything (👌)

Phun's POV

Noh and I were sitting on one of the benches by the resort. I watched my Noh immersed himself in the whole scenery. This wonderful buzz-cut guy props both his arms behind while looking up to the sky. He keeps taking deep breaths, closing those mischievous eyes from time to time as if fully taking in the beauty of the world. Those pinkish lips slightly open, slowly curved into a smile. The warm rays of the setting sun glowed through his beautiful face creating a beautiful silvery lining accentuating the lines of his face down to his body.

It is breathtaking.

He is breathtaking.

We are at the beach silently watching as the beautiful sun slowly descends to the bluish calm waters... gradually turning the sky to a lovely shade of reds and oranges.The mild waves sing its way through its vastness softly kissing the shores. The sea breeze tenderly breathes upon us drawing us deeper in its charm.

A group of birds fly up above in a striking v- formation, chirps a lovely melody, adding magic to the picturesque scene before us.

Surely, what we have right now is a piece of paradise.

However, nothing can compare to how beautiful my Noh is right now to me

However, nothing can compare to how beautiful my Noh is right now to me. (I'm pretty sure, he'd smack me right now if I say it loud. Noh doesn't want to be called beautiful) I smiled to myself, as he seemed to be unaware of what he is doing to me.

"Noh.. ", I call on to him

"Hmm..." he responded without even opening his eyes.

I bit my lips to lessen my nervousness. I have been thinking about this thing for quite some time now. It's just that I can't seem to find the right moment until now.