The Other Side

Začať od začiatku

"Well, see you later, Tatsuya!"

The two parted ways and Philemon's voice rang out again.

"After the fateful encounter, Tatsuya chose to remember the Other Side... thus, Nyarlathotep began to recreate the Other Side, piece by piece."

The scene swapped to Maya at her work. She was walking quickly through the bottom floor when Ulala walked through the door.

"Oh, hey, Ma-ya!"

Maya stopped walking and turned to Ulala.

"Oh, Ulala! How are you?"

"Eh, could be better. I wanted to check on you, so I came."

"Um, sorry, I have to go. My boss assigned me to go investigate stuff at Sevens High."

"Oh, that bitch?"

Ulala and Maya sat down at a table.

"Yeah, she sent me to write a story about the JOKER, and it happens to be very popular in that school."

"Yikes, I heard about all of the murders happening. Hey, I know! Why don't we both go together? Didn't your boss separate you and Yukino?"

"Sadly, yes."

Madran gasped.

"Oh my, that bitch!"

Maya shrugged.

"Don't worry, we get back to being partners."

Madran sighed and turned back to the memory.

"So, whaddya say, Ma-ya? Should we go together?"

"Sure! Ooh, it could be like that time we ran about Sumaru and went to different bars!"

"Please don't remind me of that night. Uh, let's go!"

The scene sped up and Madran saw the pair arriving at the school where the first memory began. Ulala and Maya walked up to the entrance, seeing several students and the principal surrounding a girl.

"Anna, admit it! You used the JOKER curse to kill that man!"

The girl in question, who was a short, tired-looking girl, shook her head again.

"No, I didn't! Why do all of you think that I did?"

"Because that man hit you and ended your track career! The points all add up!"

Ulala walked right into the center of the group, pushing through a few students.

"Now, what's going on here?"

Everyone looked in confusion, and some in fear, at Ulala. The principal was one of the people who looked in fear, but took to yelling at Anna when Maya dragged her away.

"Ulala, we came here to investigate, and not to start fights!"

"Well, they were obviously shaming the girl for something she didn't do!"

"Maybe, maybe not!"

"Also, didn't you see a police car here?"

"Yeah, I bet it's about the JOKER thing."

"We should probably ask around. Hey, Ulala, how's your fast hand?"

"Huh? Oh, um, slow?"

"Well, anyways, jot down things that you hear that you think might be important."

"Oh, ok."

Maya handed Ulala a pencil and notepad.

"Ok, let's get researching."