A Team of Friends

Madran did a quick head count, but found that it wasn't necessary, due to the masked man, dog with a persona, and punk nurse standing out and being easily count. Philemon was mumbling to himself while twiddling his fingers, and Yorick was whistling something.

"Ok! Here's the plan!"

The other three began to listen.

"I have no idea how big this place is, but we gotta find the treasure!"

"Oh, by the way, um..."

"Yes, Plague?"

"Well, Proctora-san's going to a panel soon. Um, two weeks."

"Ok! We will get to the bottom of this in two weeks."

"Let's get moving, then."

Everyone agreed with Philemon, going through the door that Shadow Proctora went through earlier. They advanced through several doors, and came up to a lab with a bunch of assistants around, which forced them to hide.

"Um, what do we do?"

"We can't possibly take on all of them at once."

"Ooh! I know. I can make quite the ruckus! I distract them, Chicory runs through, and I follow through the chaos!"

"What."

"Oh, my dear Butterfly, do not doubt my use! I can cut things apart as well as dispel nuclear energy."

"Right. Well, shall we?"

"Yes!"

"Ok. Clown, you go first, and direct Yorick around to cause as much as a distraction as possible. Then, you will follow us, and Yorick is close behind."

Chicory nodded and wagged his tail.

"Ok! Go!"

Chicory ran out, barking loudly to get everyone's attention. A few shadows made remarks on things like 'wasn't it dead,' or 'where are its owners?' Chicory flicked his head around, and Yorick shot down from the ceiling. Nuclear energy shot everywhere, blasting apart desks, vials, tanks, and other things. Yorick then took a sword out from nowhere, slicing many things to bits. The shadows were all ducking for cover, and, more importantly, not paying attention to the other three people running by.

"Here, Clown!"

Madran made a few kissing noises, and Chicory ran after her. Yorick cast Mafrei once more and left with the group.

"That was amazing! Good boy!"

Madran petted Chicory's head. Yorick leaned down above her. The skull gave off a very amused smile.

"Do I get a pet too?"

Yorick lowered his head expectantly, before jerking it back up.

"Nope! Ha, leave that to Nightingale!"

Madran shrugged, as she wasn't planning on petting Yorick anyways. They then ran between rooms, hiding from shadows running to the destroyed lab area. They then heard the comms come on. It was Shadow Proctora.

"To the Bodacious Babes, FUCK YOU!"

The group burst into a variety of laughs or snickers.

"That was satisfying."

"Now, we can sneak through!"

"I got another map! It's called, um, 'Deep Lab Map.'"

"Nice, Plague."

"How did he now our group name?"

"Maybe when I said it. I dunno."

Madran looked around, finding a Safe Room. They all entered it.