School and the Supernatural

February 28

Madran got up, and was reminded that since it was Saturday, she still had school. So, she did her normal morning routine, and was on the train to Shujin Academy in what seemed like seconds. On the train, she met up with Suga and Sheila.

"Ok! So, what's happening in school today?"

"Hmm. I was planning on getting a small lunch table, just for the three of us."

"Ooh! Really, Sheila?"

"Yep. I was getting bored of hanging out around the courtyard. Plus, it's kinda cold."

"Right. So, that's nice. What about you, Suga?"

"Oh, me? I have gym again. Wish me luck..."

"Ouch. Well, Ms. Kawakami was, uh, planning a project."

"Ooh! Could you say hi to Ann-kun for me?"

Sheila's eyes glimmered with an expectation for a response. Madran was reminded of Ann Tamaki, who was a fellow idol and friend of Sheila.

"Yeah, I might team with her, if that Mishima kid doesn't bug me."

"Ooh, him? He might be lonely."

"Yeah, but he's constantly obsessing over The Bodacious Babes, like, nonstop. And when I mean obsess, I mean OBSESS."

"Oh dear. That might be an issue."

"It's annoying!"

Madran flung her arms up dramatically, accidentally hitting a passenger. She apologized, and continued her tirade.

"Like, all I hear is 'Bodacious Babe this,' and 'Bodacious Babe that' and stuff!"

"Could you ask him to maybe not go crazy about it?"

"I did, but he just mumbled some crap about not 'supporting justice' or something. Like, geez!"

The train arrived at the station closest to the school, and the trio left. Once they arrived at the school, they all went their separate ways, and Madran arrived in her homeroom class after getting some things from her locker.

"Hello, Madran-san!"

Kawakami gave a dazzling smile towards Madran's direction, and she nodded back, smiling as well.

"Hi!"

Madran sat down, but was confused when Makoto didn't appear even when the bell rang.

"Uh, what happened to Makoto-san?"

"She switched homerooms."

"Huh. Ok!"

Madran felt rather happy, now that she didn't have to deal with the annoying student council president anymore. Day after day, it would be Makoto bugging her about everything, which was a great source of annoyance to Madran.

"Hi! Sorry I'm late, the trains were delayed!"

A blonde-haired girl walked in through the doors, and put a tardy slip down on Kawakami's desk.

"Hi, Ann-chan!"

Ann waved to Madran, and sat down at her seat. Ann was taller than Madran, which didn't surprise her at all. She wore the usual Shujin uniform, but had it modeled to her liking, much like Madran. Ann had a black blazer with a white hoodie underneath, both with the Shujin symbol on it, red pants, and cowboy boots that were severely out of place. She had light blue eyes, previously mentioned blonde hair, with the hair styled into two large pigtails. There was a single yellow hair clip above her left ear, and her bangs were swept to the left. Madran's uniform had a short, green and red skirt, a baggy blouse, and a shirt with a large Shujin logo under it, with khakis serving as pants.