Elizabeth's Weird Idea

Madran looked at Philemon.

"Yes, Madran?"

Madran prepared herself both mentally and physically.

"So, who exactly ARE you? Like, where did you come from?"

Philemon, to Madran's frustration, remained silent. Madran went to tap his shoulder when he slapped her hand away and went quickly into a random door.

"Hey, wait!"

Madran ran up to the door, but found that it was locked. Margaret and Elizabeth looked on with surprise.

"My... what could possibly be wrong?"

Elizabeth stood up.

"Well, sister, we shall soon find out!"

Elizabeth walked over to the door and yanked the handle. It still didn't budge.

"Hmm. Maybe, I need to yank harder."

"Um, Elizabeth, maybe he wants to be alone? Artemis said something about 'from the ashes of humanity' and stuff."

"Artemis? You mean, Maya's ultimate persona?"

"Yes."

Elizabeth was about to say something when Margaret broke out in song.

"Oooh, Vel-Vel-Velvet Room, my master has a very long noooose, oooooh, Vel-"

"Yes, Margaret?"

"Oh, Madran, I was just easing the situation."

Madran concentrated, and her Metaverse clothes appeared on her.

"Well, here I come, Philemon! Persona!"

Madran summoned Nightingale, and she smacked the door with her candlestick. It still didn't budge. Nightingale sighed.

"Oh, my... this is one strong door."

Nightingale smacked the door more, of her own accord, but found that it wasn't working.

"Wait."

Madran remembered the thing that Elizabeth said once.

"Uh... Erusaer... Tsymmom?"

The door unlocked. Madran de-summoned Nightingale and walked in.

"Gosh, this is a weird door."

Madran found herself in the weird dimension once again. The place where Philemon was looked more built up, with large pillars on the outer rim of the circle going up. There was also a green circle in the middle, with a butterfly symbol on it.

"Hey, Philemon?"

Madran landed on the structure, and looked around. She then saw Philemon sitting on the edge, mumbling things to himself. He paid no heed to Madran.

"HEY! PHILEMON!"

Philemon stood up and looked at Madran.

"...go away."

Madran found herself back in the Velvet Room. Elizabeth and Margaret were playing a card game with persona cards, and were summoning personas along with it.

"Surt. That's Agidyne for me."

Elizabeth put a card down, and a weird figure appeared behind her. A large, muscular man with bright white skin with several red markings all around that resembled burn marks was there. He wielded a fiery sword and had a very intense glare set on Margaret.

"Well, I use Loki. This gives me Bufudyne."

Margaret put her card down. A slender, purple-skinned man in a white cloak with blonde hair appeared behind her. They both used their moves at the same time, and both were sent back into cards.