The New Pharaoh in Town

February 22

It was after school once more, and everyone was back in the Metaverse. Philemon had established a Velvet Room entrance in the area where Sheila awakened, and Sheila had arrived via the Metanav app.

"So, what's this Velvet Room you speak of?"

Philemon cleared his throat and straightened his jacket.

"The Velvet Room is a place in between human consciousness that I created to assist groups of people while they were out to save the world. However, I employed an old friend of mine, Igor, to manage it."

Suga was stretching and messing around with her large scalpel. It was much like a bladed staff, which was interesting to everyone.

"So, what did you do?"

"I supplied Naoya and his friends with their personas, and then Tatsuya and Maya with theirs. The awakening for Tatsuya and his friends was rather funny to watch, for Michel simply doused Lisa with Rhadamanthus, but Tatsuya set him on fire with Vulcanus."

Sheila blinked slowly, confused by this sudden influx of names.

"Um, well... what about Naoya? He sounds like a cool kid."

Philemon nodded excitedly.

"Yes, yes. I'm really bad at remembering the persona names, but when they awakened, they utterly butchered those zombies. And-"

Sheila summoned Nefertiti. She appeared behind her.

"It seems that you have quite the amount of memories. However, have you stopped to consider us? We are, after all, your patrons."

"Hey! Don't talk to Butterfly like that!"

Nefertiti glared at Madran. The snake replica poised on top of her head and wrapped around her neck seemed to hiss at her.

"Speaking of that, what should your codename be, Sheila?"

"Hmm... something simple, but not too hard to remember..."

Sheila paced around, seeming to come up with something.

"Ooh! Beauty! Because, y'know, I look sexy in this clothing."

Nefertiti, despite perfectly holding her pose, seemed to snicker.

"A rush of self-confidence a day keeps the doctor away."

Bubonia crossed her arms, tired from coaching Suga.

"You make no sense."

"Well, what can you do?"

Nefertiti's left hand swirled the orb around.

"I am a wielder of the purifying bless spells, user of the terrifying Hama ability, and weak to psychokinetic shock. However, that ability is hard to come across."

"Nice! Um, Philemon, I have a question."

"Yes?"

"In our fight against Shadow Proctora, um, you used a Zio ability? How?"

"Since I used to give personas out, I seem to have retained some of their power. Oh, if only I could use Megidolaon..."

"What's that?"

"A spell that is pure destruction. However, I am stuck with debuffs and Zio."

"Oh. That's an issue. Well, at least you know about them! What are the base bless spells?"

"Kouha and Makouha. Makouha is the all-hitting one, based on the Ma- prefix. I remember when they used to be called Expel, too..."

"Well, let's get exploring!"