Nyarlathotep's Last Stand

Madran sighed and entered the final room. She was looking happily forwards, which mostly meant that she wouldn't have to sit through memories in order to reach Philemon. Margaret, after waiting for everyone, activated the orb, and they began to watch. Maya's group was in the memory cave where in the Other Side, they had seen what had transpired ten years ago. However, this time, Madran could see that they were watching the last event of the Other Side, where Maya was killed and Philemon convinced everyone to reset the timeline. However, after they got to the part when Tatsuya punched Philemon, Madran saw something rather interesting. As the four friends floated away, Lisa, Jun, and Eikichi reached out to Tatsuya.

"Chinyan... remember me, no matter what...! I love you..."

Lisa faded away.

"Tatsuya, next time, join my band, please?"

Eikichi chuckled and then faded away. Then, Jun turned to Tatsuya.

"Thank you, Tatsuya. You saved me countless times... I don't know how to repay you. Please, stay safe..."

Jun also faded away, just leaving Tatsuya. Then, Philemon's voice rang out.

"Touched by his friend's parting words, he decided to not heed to my advice, and remembered his friends. However, Nyarlathotep took full advantage of that..."

Madran listened for more things, but saw that they were back to staring at the very shocked Maya.

"I... I..."

Maya dropped to her knees and began crying. Ulala and Katsuya were quick to comfort her. Then, Baofu and Kei noticed that Tatsuya was standing there.

"Tatsuya? Explain this!"

Kei motioned towards the hysteric Maya.

"Oh, no..."

Tatsuya ran over to Maya. Katsuya looked up at him.

"Tatsuya, what does this mean?"

"Nyarlathotep's plans have just gotten further."

"Wait, him? That guy mentioned by Kandori?"

"Yes. There was a different timeline, where a different version of the New World Order succeeded in their plans. However, Philemon got us to agree to forget each other and reset the timeline. However, I refused to remember, allowing Nyarlathotep to put forth his plans to recreate the Other Side. Now, Maya's remembered, only leaving three others..."

"Well, what now?"

Maya had gotten up and wiped the tears from her eyes.

"There is a chance we can stop the raising of this world's Xibalba, or the Torifune. We need to hurry to the undersea ruins, and quickly."

Kei got a message on his phone, and looked rather distressed.

"Oh, no, I'll be right there!"

Kei looked back at Maya.

"Sorry, there's been something at the abandoned factory. I have to go."

Kei ran off, leaving just Maya's group. However, Tatsuya decided to join them, and they went off to the Undersea Ruins. Madran then saw that they also had to deal with several large robots that reminded her of Longinuses, with a man with a military-like and badges directing them. Then, they arrived at a submarine.

"Wow, Baofu, where did you get this?"

"I have friends. They give me stuff in exchange for money."

"It sounds like parents to me..."

Baofu scoffed and shook his head. Then, everyone boarded the ship, and Tatsuya somehow managed to pilot the vehicle with perfection to a weird temple-like place under the sea near Sumaru. Everyone got off the submarine and began to run through the ruins after some exchanged words and a few rumblings of the cave, with them then tantalizingly making their way through the intense maze of corridors. However, when Maya said that her persona could sense that they were near, Madran's group took their place.