Dr. Spider

"Hey! What happened to the lights?!"

"Uh..."

Madran was scanning with Nightingale, and was staring straight at where Shadow Proctora was. The lights came back on, and everyone could see a massive form covered in the black and red aura.

"Uh..."

A hiss-like laugh could be heard. The aura snapped off.

"Oh- WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!"

Shadow Proctora had transformed into a massive, crab spider-like thing. There was a variety of crab pincers, eyeballs, mandibles, claws, and more bug like features. It reminded Madran of what she would see in her dreams, with a grotesque spin on it. It had three extra heads, with them all looking like bagworms with too much teeth. He was a green and brown color, and, when Madran looked hard enough, he could see Shadow Proctora's face. However, the real head was above that. It had two, massive, circular eyes, with a giant mouth that was as circular as the eyes and boasted many teeth. Shadow Proctora also seemed to be puffing out his now snake-like chest, with the words on the clipboard burnt into his chest. A few strings of silk appeared below him, confirming that he had a spinneret down under his freaky, crab-like abdomen. He stood almost as tall as the ceiling, and was squinting at them with glee.

"Oh... oh God..."

Shadow Proctora then spoke with a weird, raspy voice.

"I am the shadow, the true self... your ego is your moral compass, let it pass you into divine pleasure!"

Suga and Madran seemed paralyzed with fear, but Yorick spoke up.

"Eh, I'll sabotage this too."

Shadow Proctora hissed at him, charging at them. Nightingale and Bubonia snapped out of their stupor, grabbing their owners and bolting out of the area. Shadow Proctora dashed after them, crashing through the wall like it was nothing.

"GET BACK HHHHHERE!"

A sudden chase ensued. Philemon and Chicory were at the back, while the two girls were very far ahead. Philemon was using Sukundas amidst the panic, temporarily slowing Shadow Proctora down.

"Everyone! The maze! We can lose him in there!"

"Don't even trrrrrrrry that, you foooools!"

Webs shot everywhere, nearly missing the group. Chicory took potshots at Shadow Proctora, slightly damaging him. Madran directed an occasional Agilao at him, focusing mainly on getting away.

"Guys! Stick together!"

Shadow Proctora was making quite a fuss trying to separate the team.

"I'll start with youuuuuuuu, Butterfly!"

Columns of yellow cards began to form up around Philemon. He seemed to pick up his pace, activating a Makarakarn on himself.

"Butterfly! Are you ok!?"

"No! He's trying to use Hama! I'll explain later!"

Philemon ducked between more cards and pincer swings. Chicory directed Yorick to use Giant Slice, slowing Shadow Proctora more.

"Gah! Stuuuupid dog!"

Chicory caught up with Madran and Sheila. Philemon activated a Sukukaja on himself, speeding him up.

"Guys! I can see light!"

Bubonia spun around while moving, directing Garus aplenty at Shadow Proctora. He screeched, speeding up.

"Crap! That was not a good idea!"

"We're almost back in the Early Lab!"

"STUPID GREMMMMMLIN!"