Curing the Plague

Madran summoned Nightingale and began to scan. Margaret looked confused.

"Don't you get... tired?"

"Nope! What do you mean?"

"Well, this one girl, named Risette-"

"Wait. THE Risette?"

"Yes."

"Sheila knows her! Risette can use a persona?"

"Yep. It's named Himiko. It can deliver buffs to her allies and scan things."

"Well, my persona can also fight."

"I use fire spells, if you couldn't tell by the fire decor and the candle."

Margaret looked incredibly weirded out by this.

"Hmm. Well, did you find anything?"

Madran looked around with Nightingale's candle.

"We are on the street to where the hospital is. The hospital is..."

Madran pointed down the road, indicating a large building.

"There."

Madran, Nightingale, and Margaret all left to find the hospital. Once they got there, Madran turned to Margaret.

"Ok. Now it's my turn to ask stuff. Can you use personas?"

"Yes. I can use a bunch."

"Ok!"

Madran went to the door and tugged on it. It wouldn't budge.

"Hey, gimme a boost!"

Nightingale tossed Madran up and flew to catch her, depositing her onto the roof. Margaret was also tossed up.

"Hmm. You seem to exhibit impressive control over Nightingale. How long have you been using her?"

"Eh, a few weeks?"

Nightingale nodded.

"Madran and I are equals. She treats me as a friend, and not a utility or a weapon."

Madran found another entrance, but not opening that one.

"Why won't these open?!"

Nightingale preformed Lunge, but was knocked back by something.

"Hmm."

Margaret stepped up.

"Let me try."

Margaret took a card out from the book and crushed it in her hand, muttering "persona."

"Hmm?"

The card shattered into a bunch of blue shards, and a large samurai with red armor appeared.

"Yoshitsune! Hassu Tobi!"

Yoshitsune slashed at the door, creating many red indents into it. She then disappeared, and the door was intact.

"Was that your persona?"

"Nope. Just one I managed to dig out of my compendium."

Madran looked confused.

"Is that a wildcard?"

"Yes."

Madran then used Nightingale to protect herself as she landed back on the ground. She then observed the area around her. It appeared to be 13th Century England, with the tight alleyways and old buildings. However, the hospital was very advanced-looking. Margaret landed behind Madran.