Changing an Opinion

Madran and the others watched as Shadow Marcie's form slowly shifted upwards and outwards, taking up a great deal of the courtyard. However, due to the black and red aura still remaining on her, Madran couldn't make out what she looked like. Finally, after an agonizing wait, the aura snapped off, and Madran looked at Shadow Marcie's new form.

"Yikes, what is this, Greek Mythology?"

Madran shrugged to Suga's remark. Shadow Marcie had become a massive, fat, hunched-over lady with many skulls scattered about the top of her head with snakes coming out of them. Messy, tangled, dark-green hair spread from her head, with the head itself being a fat, diseased, wart-covered face. She wore torn cloths that reminded Madran of skin, but being a blue color instead, had arms that were way too long for her hunched over shape, each with fat hanging off of it and disgusting worms and snakes crawling around them. She held a staff that looked to be severely broken, with a women's power symbol at the top. Her lower half was a mess of random creepy slithering animals, with decaying, bare feet to top the look off. Madran then realized that the treasure was missing, and had been transported to Shadow Marcie, who wore it somehow around her enlarged neck. Madran then began a scan, and Shadow Marcie spoke up.

"I am the shadow, the true self! The vocal minority shall rule all, and none shall resist my reign..."

"It's called the minority for a reason! Not many people care about your misandrist garbage!"

"Oh, I'll show you... show you just HOW WRONG YOU ARE!"

Shadow Marcie let out a loud, long hiss, and Madran completed the scan.

"Ok, so, it's of course Shadow Marcie. Um, wait... Marcie 'Medusa' Smith? Yikes. Anyways, she reflects our guns, and drinks Eiha up like a fucking smoothie. Let's show this slithery crap just who she's messing with!"

"So, we face Medusa. How funny."

"You gotcha, Butterfly! You get the first move!"

Philemon applied a Debilitate to Shadow Marcie. She then hissed, with her eyes and snakes all turning a bright green. A pillar of fire erupted from the ground, almost hitting Chicory.

"Yikes! What was that?"

"That was Agidyne. She's preparing another attack!"

Shadow Marcie did the same action, and a massive, ice-like tree formed around Philemon. He switched to a butterfly and quickly got out of it, which got him to dodge a massive amount of icy shards from when the tree exploded.

"That was Bufudyne."

"Two turns, huh? Well, we got time to answer back!"

Madran, Suga, and Chicory all attacked with a Hell-Butcher. Sheila then Baton Passed to Philemon, and he utilized a Debilitate. Shadow Marcie then aimed a massive amount of electricity at Suga, which she dodged.

"That's a Ziodyne."

"Um, what I'm getting is that any of these attacks are going to end in dyne."

"True."

Sheila then dodged a massive amount of odd, swirly energy that was black, white, yellow, pink, and blue. Madran just assumed that it was Psiodyne and carried on.

"Ok, team! I have an idea!"

Everyone listened into what they thought was yet another crazy idea of Madran's.

"So, what if we combine, get this, Assault Dive, Rising Slash, Magarula, Kouga, and Debilitate?"

"What? Oh, right. That sounds... kinda nuts."