The Winds of Despair

As Madran walked on, she slowly saw the tiles on the ground go from scorched and burnt to windswept, cracked, or missing. The background also slowly turned from red and orange colors to green and white colors, which affirmed Madran's suspicions.

"Hey, Plague, you ready?"

"Yep."

The group fought through a few more shadows, and one stood out to Madran a bit more. This was when the exit was within sight, but a zombie had charged at them, which prompted Madran to rip its mask off and start a fight, with her seeing a new shadow and beginning a scan. It appeared to be a tall, muscular man in red armor that completely covered each part of his body and obscured his face. Long black hair came from a tip at the top, and he held two small swords, and was also floating.

"Ok, this new guy's a Rakshasa! He's weak to Garu and Kouha, resists physical attacks, and blocks Agi, Eiha and Mudo."

The Rakshasa quickly utilized a Green Wall on himself, which blocked any incoming wind attacks. Then, Madran Baton Passed to Sheila, who hit the enemy with a Kougaon. This knocked him over, and Madran utilized an All-Out Attack. However, he wasn't killed by it, which got Maya to use a Crescent Mirror, which happened to finish the job.

"Ok, nice job, Rumor! Let's go on."

Madran walked on more, and entered the next room.

"Hey, Margaret, ready?"

"Yes. Plague?"

"Yep."

Margaret activated the orb, and the memory began. Madran saw a much younger Suga, who was a little younger than when Madran met her, sitting on someone's lap. The person was a tall, elegant woman, with long black hair and a very serene face.

"Momma, who are these people?"

The present Suga clapped her mouth and turned away.

"They are very bad and evil people who I'm trying to arrest."

"Ooh, who?"

The young Suga looked over the case file but had some problems reading it.

"Uh... what's Kirijo mean?"

"It's a business. They did some very bad things a few years ago, like experimenting on things they shouldn't of messed with."

"That doesn't sound good..."

"No, not at all."

Young Suga watched her mom work for some more until falling asleep. Then, her mom tucked her into bed, and the memory switched. The young Suga had woken up, and the outside was emitting a weird green glow into Suga's room. Suga looked out of her window, and Madran saw that the moon was green, and blood was put all around the outside of the house. Elizabeth gasped.

"No way... Plague experienced the Dark Hour?"

"I... I thought it was just a recurring nightmare... the green moon... the blood... the coffins..."

Madran saw that her mom, who had been sitting above Suga's bed to make sure she was asleep, had turned into a coffin.

"However, as I went over these dreams with Baofu, I found out one thing after another..."

Several months went past, with Suga waking up each time in the Dark Hour. However, one time, Madran heard footsteps, and the Young Suga whimpered and pulled the covers over her face. Then, a sound like a coffin being opened was heard, and the young Suga went out to investigate, only to see three figures opening a coffin, and Suga's mom tumbling out. The three people vanished.