A Taste of the Metaverse

Madran had been happily talking with everyone when Maya came up with an idea.

"Hey, Madran?"

"Yeah?"

"Could you show us what the Metaverse is?"

Madran thought for a bit. She did indeed have her phone, which gave her access to the Metaverse. Maybe, she could go to Mementos. Or, she could just take them to Shiini's palace. However, as she figured out, maybe Mementos was better.

"Um, sure. I'll show you humanity's core!"

Madran took her phone out, and opened the Metanav.

"Ok, everyone! Stand close!"

Everyone, including Elia, gathered around Madran.

"Ok. Three... two... one!"

Madran tapped the button to enter Mementos, and the world slowly changed around them. Madran closed her eyes, and when she reopened them, she was in Mementos.

"Woah... Ma-ya, you seeing this?"

Madran looked around to see that Elia, Yukino, Ulala, and Maya were all giving the area a shocked look. They then heard barking and someone shouting Madran's name.

"Hmm."

Madran looked to see Sheila and Chicory running towards them.

"Beauty? Clown?"

"W- are these your friends?"

"Yeah! HI!"

Madran ran up to greet them.

"How's Plague?"

"She's coming. I came to bring Chicory, because I was notified that you had entered the Metaverse. Um..."

Sheila looked over to see who Madran had brought.

"Wait. So, that lady's Maya Amano, and..."

"I'm Ulala, this is Yukino."

"Cool! Well, I bet you all know my real name, by you can call me Beauty in here. The dog down there can be called Clown."

"Codenames? Aww! That's adorable!"

"What about Butterfly?"

Sheila nodded.

"Well, when he heard the names of Yukino, Maya, and Ulala, he elected to stay back. Um, why the sour face?"

Elia walked up to Chicory, petting him.

"So, we can use our personas in the Metaverse! Ready?"

"Ok. Be as dramatic as you can be."

"Gotcha."

Madran settled her hand on her mask. She bent over slightly, sticking her butt out a bit.

"Now, come to me..."

Madran wrapped her hand around the mask.

"...Nightingale!"

Madran straightened herself out, and, in the most dramatic and flamboyant way possible, tossed her mask off. She felt Nightingale slowly leave her, and, as she took form, she circled her candle around, creating several fiery bursts around the area.

"I am Nightingale, The true fire within your soul! O, dear Madran, tired of submitting, let me be your guiding light!"

Nightingale set her candle down, stopping the fire. Madran and her high-fived, both giggling an incredulous amount.