Sheila's Dirty Secret

February 21

Madran arrived back from school, finishing up the large amount of school work she got and chatting with Elia a bit. She had already arranged with Suga and Sheila for them to come over some time later, so the best she could do was either chat with Margaret, who would probably only talk about Yuu, talk with Philemon, who would probably not talk at all, or with Elia, the more suitable choice for discussing her school day.

"So, how's Sheila?"

Madran wasn't too surprised that many questions were all about her friend-in-mourning, but she found it a little much.

"Oh, she's better. She was at school, and Suga almost beat up a kid trying to..."

Madran shrugged, not wanting to say what had happened.

"Oh, what happened to Suga?"

"Yes."

"Wow. So, did the kid get punched?"

"He looked pretty surprised that calm, quiet, heh, short Suga was suddenly up in his face, yelling at him and stuff. I just stood back with Sheila and made sure she was ok."

"I remember, back when I was in school in Maryland, that wouldn't happen as often."

"That can probably be traced to the fact that it was an all-girls private school, or that the dorms were separated by gender?"

"The second option. We still had boys and girls in the same class, this wasn't the 1800s."

"Yeah."

"Also, that Maya person and I have been chatting a lot recently, and she might be coming over for drinks and the like soon."

"Really? Wow! You're great at making friends."

"Yep. She has a lot to talk about, like her own persona experience to maybe some stuff on that butterfly man."

"Well, she was going to tell me something, but then her friend called."

"Well, she told me that um, Yukino I think works with her as a photo shooter. Maya works on the articles, and Yukino supplies some images."

"She sounds like she has it figured out."

"Ye-"

The doorbell rang, and Chicory began barking at the sudden, enticing noise. Madran went up to the door and found that Suga, Sheila, Sheila's mom, and Suga's dad were all standing at the door. Madran opened it.

"Hi- back, Chic!"

Madran lightly pushed Chicory back from head-butting everyone, causing him to move out of the way. The parents reminded Suga and Sheila when they needed to be ready to go, and left. Suga was wearing mostly green clothes, with a very poofy coat which was quickly discarded to show a detailed shirt, and Sheila was wearing mostly black, to commemorate her grandfather.

"Hi! How are y'all?"

"Hi, hi. I was planning on going to a photo shooting, but then, well, everything happened!"

Sheila looked more relieved than she was putting off, and the trio all hugged.

"So, how's, umm..."

Madran thought for a long time about the name of Sheila's agent, Eregane Shiini. However, the weird, complex name evaded her senses.

"You mean Shiini-san? He's doing fine, just a little frustrated with all of the canceling."

Everyone stepped inside, and Chicory barked a bit more, happy to see Sheila. His tail wagged due to this.