Pressing Questions

March 20

Madran, Suga, and Sheila all were ready for the final event of the Inaba trip, or the panel. Sheila had rehearsed several probable questions that she might be asked, like what she thought of The Bodacious Babes, what she thinks of Shiini, what she may think of her career, and many more various things that may be asked.

"So, like, tomorrow, we head back?"

"Yep. Goodness, for just being four days, this has been wild."

"Are you feeling better, Madran?"

"Um, yeah, I am. I had a talk with Nightingale last night, and we reached a conclusion."

"And, that is?"

Madran made a very excited smile.

"We're going to find Philemon and save his ass."

Suga clapped.

"Yay! That's the Madran we all know and love."

"Um, we can talk about it more once we get back to the Velvet Room. After all, Margaret and Elizabeth are there, and are probably doing the same thing that we're going to start doing."

"That sounds cool. So, are we all ready for the panel? Madran, Suga, you guys can sit in the audience for the magazine panel."

"Wait, how's it working?"

"Oh, right, I forgot to tell you. So, there are going to be several panels, like one for magazine models, one for singers, et cetera. The magazine panel is going to be where I am, as well as Ann and all of the other models I know, and more from other places."

"Um, about how many?"

"There are 20, um, one?"

"21 sounds kinda small."

"Yeah, oh well."

Madran, Suga, and Sheila conversed for some more time, until Kinaru gave them a 10-minute warning. In that time, they all got ready for the panel, dressing once again in fancy garb. They all wore the same clothes that they wore to the model meet-up, which relieved Madran; for they only had to bring one set of fancy clothes. After more configuration, everyone got ready and gathered around Kinaru.

"Ok, Madran, Suga, be on your best behavior. Sheila, answer nicely, and don't be rude. However, you have all of the right in the world to refuse to answer a question, just be polite about it."

"Yep! I can't wait."

Kinaru herded the three teens into her car and drove them to the warehouse again. Once there, they met up with Maya and Yukino.

"Hi! How are y'all?"

"Oh, y'know, still reeling from a few nights ago, but otherwise ok."

Maya smiled.

"Yeah, Yukki-chan calmed me down."

"Um, where have you been all this time?"

"Hanging around, taking photos. I got a few good ones of you three."

Yukino took a few photos out of her bag. They all were of Madran, Suga, and Sheila doing various things at the meetups, which confused Madran a bit. However, she burst into laughter at one particular photo.

"Um, Madran-san?"

Suga took a look at the photo after Yukino expressed much concern for Madran.

"Well, I mean, the stinkeye Madran is giving those people is beautiful. Also, Sheila looks like she's about to drop a world-ending burn on those kids."