Finding a Way

After much more random chatter, Elizabeth silenced the group.

"Everyone, I do believe that Margaret and I have reached a conclusion. Now, we have been quite silly, simply throwing a barrage of nonsensical ideas at a door that simply won't budge."

"Didn't it disappear?"

"Well, just before you five got here, it appeared again. However, I wasn't able to find a way to open it. Neither was Margaret, as you can see."

Elizabeth gestured over to Yoshitsune and Pixie, who appeared to be arguing.

"So, during your talk, I have talked with Margaret. We now might have an idea of how to open this door."

"And, how is that?"

"So, you are aware that the Metaverse is something forged from humanity's consciousness, yes? Well, when I created my training grounds, I based them all off of you, Philemon and Maya included. In fact, I took inspiration from many different people, and made ways to train based off of all 22 of the major arcana and some minor ones. For example, if I wished to reap the best results, I would go in the Empress door, which relates to my sister."

"Wait, so, is the, uh, Temperance one acting up?"

"Why, yes, Madran. Come and look."

Elizabeth guided Madran and her group to the door holding the training areas. Once they entered, Madran saw a long hall of doors, each having 13 on each side of the wall, with images that Madran recognized as the various arcana on each one. At the very back, Madran noticed that there was another door that appeared to be as blue as the room that they were once in.

"So, which one's Temperance?"

Madran looked around and saw a door letting out a weird, yellow glow. This door had a XIV on the door handle, and a blue cup, red triangle, grey cube, and yellow bird, with such order going in a clockwise direction, with borders separating the symbols.

"Is this Temperance?"

"Yes."

Madran drew in a deep breath and pushed the door open. Once she walked in, she found that her Metaverse clothes were on, and the area around them looked exactly like Philemon's dimension.

"Hey! What's this?"

"I don't remember this being here. I simply put a bunch of halls with an exit, like all the others."

"Let's check the others to see if this one's unique."

Madran ran around, checking out several other arcanas, like Death, Hanged Man, Star, Moon, Sun, and Chariot, and found that all of them were the same hallways with different colors and effects.

"Ok, they're all the same except for Temperance."

Madran reentered Temperance and decided to approach where the odd platform might be. However, what she saw was what looked to be a large pill of sorts, with the checkerboard platform, pillars, and a curved ceiling on top. Madran landed on the platform, followed by everyone else.

"Ok, so what now?"

Madran looked around.

"Ok then, persona!"

Madran summoned Nightingale.

"Ah, it's nice to see you again."

"You too. I need a scan, please."

"Sure thing."

Madran began a scan.

"Ok, so, I'm not getting anything, but..."