A Letter of Warning

Madran nabbed a blank letter from the cabinet and ran back to get into the Velvet Room.

"Ah. Welcome to the Velvet Room."

"Yep! How do I write the letter?"

Madran skidded on the floor, stopping her running and grinding to a halt in front of Philemon.

"Ok. Well, always try to make it seem like there's more than one person, as to maximize the appearance of the treasure. Make up a group name, or something like that."

"Ok!"

Madran took a pen out from her pocket and handed it over to Philemon.

"Madran?"

"Dad would recognize my handwriting."

"Ah. I see."

Philemon took the pen and blank paper and sat down at a table. Madran noticed that the Velvet Room looked much like a living room of a house.

"So, why does this room look like a living room?"

"The Velvet Room shifts to cater to the visitor. Your living room is very important to you, so here we are."

"Oh. Ok."

Philemon looked up at her.

"So, dictate what you want me to write here."

"Ok!"

Madran cleared her throats.

"Dear Travert Farjis..."

Philemon began writing.

"As we have noticed, you have committed the great sin of Wrath, striking down all that you deem unworthy of ever following their dreams and even making your very own daughter go through hell. So, judging by these horrible acts, we, The Bodacious Babes, will steal your heart, and reverse all of these terrible deeds. Prepare yourself, for we shall-"

Philemon burst into laughter.

"The... the Bodacious Babes?!"

"Yes!"

Philemon laughed for a bit and slowly regained his more magisterial attitude.

"Anyways, carry on."

"Prepare yourself, for we shall deny you of these twisted desires, and change your heart for the better. From, The Bodacious Babes."

Philemon finished the letter.

"Did you get an envelope?"

"Yes."

Madran gave Philemon an envelope. He slid the letter in and sealed it with a butterfly-like stamp.

"When should I de-"

"I will, and I will deliver it on Saturday. On Sunday, you absolutely must go and steal the treasure, if we don't want the effects of this letter to reverse."

"Gotcha."

Madran looked around.

"Um, not to sound rude, but, are any other people going to be in here aside from you?"

Philemon nodded.

"Yes. When the time comes, and when more people you are close to awaken."

"Hmm. I wonder what my next target should be after this..."

"Just wait. You'll see soon enough."

Madran nodded.

"Well, I gotta go! Bye!"