A Tour of Mementos

March 13

Madran had already arrived back from school, and just then remembered the thing about Maya wanting to see how they conducted business in Mementos. Because of this, she was in the Velvet Room with Margaret to plan it out.

"So, like, you can arrive in the limo after Maya gets acclimated to everything."

"Yes, but, wouldn't it be interesting if I was already there when she arrived?"

"No! I want it to be dramatic."

"Look, mostly everything you do is dramatic. I was just thinking that there should be a change of pace for Maya."

"What's wrong about being dramatic? It helps me get my point across."

"Being dramatic can ruin any chance of stealth."

"Um, that's why Chicory always does distractions."

Margaret nodded.

"I guess you're right there. However, shouldn't we be planning this with the other four in your team?"

"Uh, sure, I guess."

Madran went back to her room and texted Suga and Sheila. Then, she found Chicory, and went back to the Velvet Room.

"Ok! They should arrive at any moment."

Madran, Chicory, and Margaret waited for a few minutes, and Sheila arrived with Suga coming shortly after.

"Ok, so, this is about Maya?"

"Yeah. According to mom, she wanted to see how we do stuff in Mementos."

"Ok. First, we have to find a target."

Madran's eyes widened.

"Oh, right, I had completely forgotten!"

Margaret got her tablet from a drawer and Madran got on their website.

"Hmm... wait, who's Elle-P?"

"Oh, that should be Elizabeth. I guess Elia added her, or she added herself."

"Um..."

Madran read over the description, and saw that Elizabeth was described just as the other four were.

"Ok, I bet mom put her in. I'll ask her later."

Madran tapped over to the requests section and began to read.

"Hmm... no, not that one..."

Madran scrolled for awhile, and eventually found a request which caught her attention.

"Ooh, what's this?"

Madran read on some more.

"Ok... Inacea Kristen. Apparently, she has been scamming people with faux beauty products to make a profit. The person who requested it had a breakout due to it, and is... in the hospital?!"

"Yikes."

Madran copied the name down and went to the Metanav. Once she pasted the name down there, the Metanav gave her directions in Mementos to where Shadow Inacea might be.

"Ok, she's there!"

"Now, we just need to let Maya know."

Elizabeth then suddenly burst from the door to Mementos.

"Did anyone say my name?"

Madran looked around and felt incredibly awkward. She then slowly nodded.

"Um... yes?"

"How did you know?"

"I was simply in the other room, listening in."