All in Your Dreams

January 15th, 2015

One day, in the busy metropolis of Shibuya, a teenage girl awakened from her slumber. She was a decent kid, living with her mother in a small house for three. Her dog used the third room. This teenager was Madran Farjis.

"AAH! FUCK YOU!"

Madran was awakened by her phone alarm. This sent her into a bit of surprise, because she thought that she had turned it off for the weekend. This was her one day of break from school each week, so she always cherished it.

"Crap. It's 7:00."

Madran sighed, with her dreams of sleeping until 12:00 being crushed like a bug being hit by a car. She tied her frizzy, brown hair into a bun and got up, walking much like a zombie to the restroom. She used it, clomping back to her room. Or so she thought.

"Hey, Madran?! Could you put coffee on?"

Madran huffed and instead stomped over to the kitchen. She could feel her sleepiness slowly wear off as she grabbed the French Press. Her mom loved French Press, and so did she.

"Ooh. Yikes."

Madran peered into the window, seeing that frost had formed over it. She could see her reflection, with her fair skin and grey-blue eyes being less noticeable then the massive bags under her eyes. She itched her pj's, putting the kettle on and filling it with water. She then made her way back to her room, grabbing her clothes and getting dressed. She decided on a long-sleeved shirt with a flowery design and jeans. She also put socks on and let her hair down to brush it. After some difficulty, she completed the task, and finished getting ready for the day.

"Oh! The water!"

Madran heard the water boiling and ran over to the kettle. After some time, she turned the kettle off and ground the beans using the bean grinder that mom had been using for as long as she could remember. She poured the grinded beans into the large, stainless steel kettle, followed by the hot water. She then put the lid of the kettle on and readied the press part, and set a four-minute timer using the microwave.

"Mornin', Madran."

"Hi, mom!"

Madran ran over and hugged her mom. Her mom, Elia, was about as tall as her, at 5'5, and shared the same hair color. However, Elia's hair was much longer, and showed small bits of grey at parts. 

Madran and Elia chatted for a bit. Then, they heard some barking, and the dog ran over to them. He was a golden retriever, and was wearing a pair of fake wings. Madran had used that for a last-ditch effort to make a joke with her friends, but he had liked the wings.

"Hi, Chicory!"

Madran scratched behind his ears and all over his head, and he ran over to his food dish. Madran's mom was quick to fill the bowl, and Chicory ate. Madran then went to make toast, and the timer beeped, sending Elia to press the coffee. In a half hour, breakfast was done, and everyone was off to do their own thing. Madran went back to her phone to text her friends.

Madran: Hi

Suga: He
*hi

Sheila: WHATS UP FUCKERS

Madran: That's my line :|

A group call was set up, and Madran answered it. In fact, in turned into a face chat in abut two seconds.

"I figured out how to do this!"

A teenager with a slim face, boyish black hair and green eyes spoke up. Her skin was paler than Madran's, and she appeared to be in her bedroom. This was Suga Camas. She helped out at the hospital in the city, and was rather popular amongst the staff there.