Family Feud

Philemon, Madran, and Nightingale watched with bated breath as Shadow Travert laughed more.

"Uh... what's going on?"

"Stay back!"

Madran stepped back more and preformed a scan.

"Holy fuck! He's gaining immense power, but from where?"

"From the other shadows around him. The entire mansion is giving him his power."

Shadow Travert's voice dipped lower and he slumped over. He then snapped back up, floating up and beginning to grow. His form also shifted, but was obscured by the thickening red and black aura. Madran began to see many gold flashes emit from him, and watched as he grew to about five times Nightingale's size. He appeared to be about halfway up to the ceiling.

"What the heck?!"

The aura cleared, and Madran was shocked. Shadow Travert looked like a gigantic statue, with a gold-like hue about him. The statue looked like a version of Justitia that was more catered in his image, with the bald head. However, the similarities stopped there. Several smashed dream catchers were on the ground, and he held a gavel that seemed to shimmer with yellow radiance. He was also standing on a pedestal, and seemed to be wearing his business shoes. He then spoke with a booming, echoey voice.

"I am the shadow, the true self... come, let the blind hammer of justice be your guide in this never-ending cycle of destruction."

Philemon nodded to Madran.

"Well, time to fight."

"Right!"

Madran pointed at Shadow Travert.

"I prefer to deliver justice when I can see! Rakunda!"

Nightingale lowered his defense, watching for his next move.

"Hmph. I will crush your dreams, just like how I have done with the countless others."

Shadow Travert swung the gavel. Lightning was fired from it, and raced towards Nightingale. However, she dodged, and Madran dodged with her.

"Ok! Agi!"

Madran fired back with her own fire spell. It hit Shadow Travert's face, but he didn't seem all to fazed by it.

"Hmph. It seems that the nurse look-alike is of use to you."

Shadow Travert fired another electric blast from his gavel, but Madran dodged it once more.

"Yeah! She's a lot better than you!"

Nightingale preformed Lunge, causing Shadow Travert to stumble back a bit. He then swung his hand slowly in an attempt to swat her away, but she dodged it, launching a Rakunda and directing Nightingale back.

"Hmm. It seems that my electric attacks won't do well against you."

Shadow Travert held his other hand out, creating a scale in it. He tipped it down, and launched several pink, blue, yellow, and black orbs at her. Madran and Nightingale bounced around, but they orbs caught up, hitting Nightingale.

"Ow! What was that?"

Philemon stepped up.

"That was Psi, a weak psychokinetic attack."

He held his hand up at Shadow Travert.

"Tarukunda."

A light orange orb hit Shadow Travert.

"His attack is now down. Also, I was wrong. Sukunda isn't the name for your attack-raising move. That would be Tarukaja."

"You seem to be horrible at remembering attack names."