A Need for Kegare

Madran found that Maya's group had arrived at a club, which also brought them there. Once Maya entered, Madran saw that they were in a night club with hiphop playing, disco lights flaring in her eyes, and several people dancing to the music. Madran saw that Ulala had made a beeline for Anna, who was standing awkwardly in the corner.

"Hey, Anna, we're here."

"Good. Ok, here's what I found. I went into the back room over there, but I was attacked by odd creatures and had to run. Um, I feel that you guys can deal with those guys, yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Thank you. Please... save Noriko."

Ulala nodded, and right at that moment, Madran's group took their places.

"Seriously?! That was only about five minutes!"

Anna shrugged.

"I'm sorry. I can't really control these things."

"Eh? You can talk?"

"Yes, I was just a moment ago."

"Anna, how does this stuff work?"

"Philemon, due to him having access to everyone due to him being made from everyone, can put our memories in here and have us react to you. Remember how Ulala asked if you could save him? Well, our memories take on our personalities. Now, where I am in your time, I'm happily living with Noriko. However, as of now, that isn't really true. Please, preserve this memory. Show Philemon that the world hasn't turned his back on him, and that even memories of people he might have negatively affected care for him, like me. Also, be careful. There are a lot of shadows ahead."

"Sure thing! I remember working with Noriko once. She's so sweet, and I hope that we can meet up some time later."

"Yep. She really liked you, Suga. Anyways, be quick. I hope you guys are ready for the last memory."

"Um, ok. Bye!"

Madran walked through the back door, followed by everyone else.

"Well, that sure shined a light on things. But, isn't that Sudou guy dead?"

"All souls return to the Sea of Souls when they die. It's a natural cycle, so he can pull from that, since he is born from it."

"Ok, anymore of this and my head's going to implode. Let's scoot."

Madran ran on, and, after taking out a few shadows, reached a door. She tried the lock, but saw that it wouldn't budge.

"Hey, Maya, some help?"

"Well, past there's a secret casino ran by the Taiwanese Mafia."

"Wait, them?! Mom investigated them before... before..."

Suga suddenly got a downcast look in her eyes and quieted. Madran knocked on the door, and a man with a Taiwanese accent responded.

"What is password?"

"Um, a word that people use to get into secret places-"

"Do not play smart, Madran. What is password?"

"He's asking for the password, Fwoosh."

"Oh, um, Password?"

"No."

Madran sighed.

"Hey, Rumor?"

"Don't remember."

"Oh, come on!"

"Let's check some of the side doors. If I remember properly, some answers are to be found there."

"Gotcha! Ok, let's go."