In Through the Front Door

Madran and the group began to walk further down the path. Chicory also arrived again.

"Hi, Clown!"

Yorick nodded.

"Hi! Yeah, those shadows are going to be stuck for a bit."

Madran nodded, and almost ran into Suga.

"Hey, watch-"

Madran looked up, seeing a massive, citadel-like building with massive walls all around them. It was mostly variations of blue and green for the coloring, which slowly ate away at Madran's eyes as she looked.

"Yeah, I think we found the palace."

"Yep, Beauty, let's go."

"Um, what are you trying?"

"Well, I scanned prior to this, and the only way in is the front door. The walls have little painful electric things, so using our personas to jump the wall won't work."

Madran walked up to the door to the citadel. It was part of the wall and quite invisible, but, due to her excessive scans, she found it with ease.

"Here it is!"

Madran opened the door, and let everyone else in before entering herself.

"Ok, and we're in."

Madran looked up at a large screen at the top of a second entrance. It suddenly came on, showing a lady's face. It was deep blue, with shortish green hair and bright yellow eyes. Her face also looked rather chunky, which didn't surprise Madran after seeing what she looked like in real life.

"Hi! It's me, Fwoosh!"

Madran smiled. The rest of the team filled in.

"Oh, it's you all! Why the hell are you beating up my soldiers?"

"Because they attacked us. Duh, Shadow Marcie, it's basic self-defense."

"Well, they probably had a good reason to!"

"Nope, Butterfly just spoke up."

"Hey, can we get in?"

"No! Anyone who attacks my soldiers is barred entrance! Well, if you remove Clown and Butterfly, then I might reconsider."

"Remove my dog and my friend, who are both very essential to the team, and both need to be along? No!"

"Then where's the real Clown and Butterfly?"

Madran blinked confusedly for a few seconds.

"Huh? These are the real ones."

"No, they aren't! I'm sure that you just have their gender-swapped doubles in."

"Yes. They. Are. What's the issue with having a fucking dog and strange, omnipresent guy on the team?"

"You're a beacon of feminism, not-"

Madran grew angry, interrupting Shadow Marcie.

"NO, we're a group who fight for the betterment of society! And, you're making life suck for countless people!"

"Oh, so is this a declaration of war? What are you going to do, steal my treasure?"

Shadow Marcie's voice became very mocking.

"Yeah, I'd love to see you all get past my doors!"

Madran looked at it.

"Well, fuck you, then!"

Madran summoned Nightingale.

"Ok, everyone! Attack the door!"

The team launched their strongest attack at the door. It was knocked in, breaking and swinging open.