The Photographer of Nightmares

Everyone except Philemon shielded their faces from the sudden rush of black and red mist. Madran heard several very sultry, drawn-out laughs that sounded rather feminine, and turned around to see what made them.

"Uh, guys, look!"

Madran pointed to what Shadow Shiini had transformed into. He was a massive, naked, purple-skinned man with the bright orange hair that he originally had. His face was twisted into a massive, full smile, and he held his hands out like he was gong for a hug. He was lying upside down on a large, recliner-like seat that had it tilted so that he was facing them in his flipped over pose. From underneath the seat came many hands all holding cameras and pointing them in various directions. A massive camera hung from his chest, and was golden, like the treasure. Sheila's name seemed to be written in various places on the chair, as well as many other names that belonged to other supposed victims of Shiini's conquests. A few of them, like Sheila, was crossed out, and others had roses or other items of affection drawn on next to them.

"I am the shadow, the true self! Now, let me depict your demise through my stunning imagery, and play with your every last molecule until you are no more..."

Everyone drew their weapons, and Sheila pointed her spear at him.

"You should quiver in fear! I'm done keeping my stupid little secrets!"

"Snitches get stitches, my dear..."

Shadow Shiini laughed again, and Philemon attacked with a Debilitate. Madran then scanned, and Suga aimed a Garula at him. Sheila opened up with her pop gun, hitting his chair.

"Ok! It's Shadow Shiini! He's weak to nothing, and reflects Bufu and Zio! Also, he resists our guns."

"So, don't do that, Beauty."

Shadow Shiini laughed, and pointed at Suga. All of the cameras pointed at her, and they took a picture. Suga was hit by a wall of ice.

"It's much like a Bufula. Keep your wits about!"

Madran nodded to Chicory.

"Ok! Now, Clown!"

Madran and Chicory used a Bombastic Slugger, hitting Shadow Shiini at full force. Philemon then began to use a Makarakarn on Sheila, and Suga used a Dia on herself.

"Hmph. You need to slow down, Mr. Butterfly..."

Shadow Shiini directed all cameras at everyone. They snapped another picture, and everyone was hit by multiple purple and white orbs.

"It's a Megidola! It deals high Almighty damage!"

Madran nodded to Philemon's warnings.

"If you coulda let us know sooner, that would be better!"

Suga used a Media on everyone, and Sheila attacked with a Kouha. The attack landed, and Philemon used a Makarakarn on Madran.

"At least Beauty wasn't affected!"

"Thanks, Butterfly!"

Philemon nodded, and Madran directed another Bombastic Slugger at Shadow Shiini with Chicory. Shadow Shiini then retaliated with a fiery picture snap from the crowd on Yorick, knocking him over.

"Oh, dear! Clown's down!"

"Fwoosh! Let's make a new fusion spell!"

Madran looked over to Philemon.

"Yes?"

"Let's try a Debilitate and an Agilao!"

"Ok, you name it!"