Suga's Plight

February 10

Suga's POV

Suga had just gotten back from school. It was Thursday, and this was one of the two days each week where she would help out at the hospital. So, she gathered her stuff and was taken over to the hospital by her dad. His leg had healed since the accident a few weeks back, and he did most of the driving due to her mom's inability to do so. Her mom was rather afraid of most things, which provided great annoyance to Suga and her dad.

"So, how was school?"

Suga shrugged.

"Eh. It was fine. The gym teacher is trying to give me hell about that time I smacked that one guy, but, I mean, it was his fault."

Suga's dad, Herupā, was a very large man, possibly due to the fact that he worked as a mechanic. However, Suga didn't get his height, and was stuck at a rather short height, and, as Madran teased, "was Mistress Shorty." Suga hated this.

"Well, you don't need Proctora to do everything."

"Um, your leg was broken, and mom..."

"Yeah."

Suga looked out the car window and noticed that they were at the parking lot of the hospital. Herupā parked the car and Suga hopped out.

"Bye!"

"Bye, dad!"

Suga gathered her stuff once more and walked to the hospital. Once she got in, the reception lady noticed her presence.

"Hello, Suga."

"Hi! Where's Proctora-san?"

"He's in the other room. You can go check on him."

Suga went over to the backroom where most of the nurses and doctors would hang out before they had to do a check-up or many other things. Suga got into her assistant nurse outfit. It fit as snug as she remembered it did from Tuesday, so there was no worry there.

"Oh! There you are!"

Suga waved to Proctora. He noticed her and went over.

"Hello. You're a bit earlier."

Proctora wasn't as large as Suga's dad, but was only a few inches shorter than him. He had brown hair, a slim body and a thin face. He was already wearing his outfit, and has small-rimmed glasses to compliment the doctor-like aesthetic.

"Yep! So, what are we doing today?"

"Well, just a few check-ups. It wasn't as crazy as when that girl with that allergy was rushed in."

"Yeah. That was frantic."

Proctora went over what they had to do, and they waited to be called up.

"Well, how was gym?"

"Kamoshida keeps giving me death stares, and that kid is trying to get his friends to gang up on me. However, they messed with the wrong girl."

"Please don't tell me..."

"Nope."

"Ok. Good."

"Well, my aloe plants are going good."

Proctora sighed, but didn't say anything. The pair sat in awkward silence for awhile until Suga spoke up again.

"So, I heard that this lady who was researching some cognitive science was killed. Like, yikes."

"Suga, she committed suicide."

Suga thought for a bit. Maybe she did, and she just got her facts mixed up. Or, maybe she was right. However, Proctora usually was correct, as she saw it, so she went with that.