The Second Letter of Warning

February 16

It had been two days since Valentine's day, and the stars were finally in order. Suga wasn't with her family or helping at the hospital, Madran was done with school work, and Philemon was patiently waiting. Madran grabbed a letter and envelope and texted Suga to meet her in the Velvet Room. After some time, Madran entered the Velvet Room.

"Ah. Welcome to the Velvet Room."

Madran was a bit creeped out by Margaret and Philemon reciting the line in perfect unison, all the while tracking her as she walked up to them.

"Y'all creep me out sometimes."

Margaret giggled.

"At least you aren't all quiet and stoic like the last few visitors to this room."

Madran sat down next to Philemon. Chicory also came in, sitting on the floor.

"Any time now..."

"Um, what is she doing?"

"Patience, you two."

The door to Suga's room opened, and she walked in.

"Ok. So, what is this for?"

"The letter!"

Suga nodded, sitting down next to Margaret.

"Ok. So, tell me what this does."

"Um, it lets the person know that they will have their treasure stolen. It's kinda important to clear the palace."

"I feel that it would be good to follow Madran's idea."

"What is that?"

"You dictate the letter, I write it."

Suga nodded.

"Hmm. That sounds smart."

"It was also how she came up with the group name."

Suga chuckled.

"Yeah, I have my questions about that one."

Madran nervously giggled, and set the letter down in front of Philemon.

"Did you bring a pen?"

"Oh! Right!"

Madran ran back into her room, randomly grabbing her pen from the mass array of pens she had for some free writing. She then re-entered the room, handing the pen to Philemon.

"Ok. Suga, dictate away."

"Ok."

Suga cleared her throat.

"Dear, Proctora Kalis."

Suga thought for a bit.

"Um, Madran?"

"You have committed the great sin of envy by..."

"Oh! Right."

Suga turned back to Philemon.

"By carefully guarding horrid, demeaning secrets about yourself, holding great prejudice within your heart, and jealously wanting to rule the medical world, all to further your twisted needs to experiment. Most of all, you have brought great mental trauma on to one who is close with you, Suga Camas, and made her time with you miserable. Now, we shall steal those twisted, distorted desires, and make you a new man."

Suga cleared her throat.

"Sincerely, The Bodacious Babes."

"Yikes. Um, are you sure that he won't know that it's you?"