A Shiny New Coat of Paint

Philemon and the others navigated around the outer edges. They found that an entire new city was there, and a giant wall stretching through the entire world separated the two sections.

"Hmm. It would be wise for me to establish a new Velvet Room door. Hang on a moment..."

Philemon held his hand out. After a few awkward moments of everyone else watching this happen, a blue door appeared.

"Thanks! I'm really not all for having to trek all the way here from that other Safe Room."

Philemon nodded at Sheila.

"You're welcome."

"Alright, team! Let's go!"

Everyone nodded at Madran, and they ran around the building, finding a side entrance. Madran also noticed that this side of the sudden wall was very similar to the weird Shibuya that they originally arrived in. However, Madran had a feeling that all of the civilians would be gathered in the golden building.

"This way!"

Madran ran through the side door, coming up to a stairwell. She ran up it, and ran into the back of a bouncer.

"Oh shi-"

Madran dodged a bludgeon.

"Are YOU that fire gremlin running around with that group?"

The bouncer reached for a comm, but Madran smacked it with her flail.

"Why yes, I am!"

Chicory ran up, baring his teeth and summoning Yorick. Suga and Sheila were next, and Philemon finally made it.

"Ah, Inan-kun-"

"Call me that again, and I'll blow your head off!"

Sheila pointed her pop gun at the bouncer.

"Certainly, you would want to see Shiini?"

"Nope! He's old-ass news! Persona!"

Sheila summoned Nefertiti, and tried a Hama. The bouncer dove out of the way.

"Ah, yes, the pharaoh. Well, it had to come to this..."

The bouncer convulsed, and transformed into a small, pixie-like being. She had red skin, white clothing that went down to her thighs, hair that was blonde and styled in two long pigtails, and small fairy wings.

"I was told to eliminate anything Egyptian on sight."

The shadow cast an Agilao, hitting Nefertiti. Madran began to scan, and Philemon activated a Debilitate.

"It's Hua Po! It's weak to Bufu and Gun! Um, yeah! Pop its head!

Sheila aimed with her pop gun. However, she missed. This got Chicory to summon Yorick. He aimed with his fingers.

"Bang! Bang!"

Two yellow projectiles came from his fingers, hitting the Hua Po. She was knocked over, and an All-Out Attack ensued, taking her out.

"Nice one, Clown! Let's go."

Madran and the rest ran through the new area. They had came across a back section of the building, where she assumed the backstage was. However, she stopped when they came up to a corner and she saw that they had just arrived through the side entrance.

"This is bad..."

"Yes. People could come in from that side, and they can come this way."

"Right you are, Butterfly. Uh..."