Chapter 87

Oliver sat with his legs pulled up to his chest and his face buried into his forearms. He was curled up in the corner of the bed with his back against the wall.

He had been like this for five hours.

Since his breakdown, he hasn't spoken a single word.

Vinny was sitting next to him and every so often he would gently rub his back and plant a long kiss into his hair, just so they could feel one another's touch.

Madison and Duke were sitting on chairs at the other end of the small room.

They have already ordered people to clear out the wrecked room and had everything put back to normal. Oliver has not yet apologized for what he did but they knew that when his mood perked up a bit he would be very apologetic.

He didn't need to apologise, they understood completely. But Oliver wouldn't forgive himself that easily.

He already felt embarrassed, but he was still emotionally unstable.

He was still shaking and finding it hard to process his thoughts.

He couldn't believe how psychologically damaged he felt. His mind had started overreacting on small things as he felt like he was going to burst into tears at any minute.

He hated this, he had to pull himself together.

If not for himself, then for Vinny.

He hasn't looked at his soulmate for five hours and he was starting to ache. He could feel Vinny's touch every now and then, but they both needed to be close again.

So when Vinny lifted his hand and started rubbing Oliver's back once more, Oliver then leaned to the side and rested gently against him.

He didn't lift his head but Vinny knew he was making progress.

Oliver would need time to heal and he was prepared to give him all the time in the world.

Madison and Duke were watching the boys. They were extremely concerned about Oliver and asked for a therapist to come and have a chat with him, that's if he would talk.

He probably doesn't need one, but they would rather get him back on track today than let all of this mess with his head.

He has been through a lot, he needs help and they know he won't be afraid to admit it.

Vinny looked troubled too.

Feeling all of Oliver's emotions must be terrible, especially when all he wants to do is fix it.

But he can't.

John woke up about an hour ago, Duke gave him some human blood which immediately settled his cravings for Oliver's.

John then went back to sleep so he and Oliver could talk when they both had fresh minds.

After speaking to the therapist, the Vanderwood's will take Oliver home and look after him.

Just then, there were three gentle knocks on the door.

Everyone apart from Oliver looked up as a woman walked in.

She looked in her Mid thirties with cropped brown hair. She had kind eyes and a calming expression.

"Hello," She said politely whilst shutting the door behind her. She was trying to stay relaxed in the presence of the Vanderwood family. Just to speak to them was an honour. "I'm Mollie, the NHS therapist"

Vinny then frowned at his parents. They did not get a therapist for Oliver.

"Son, before you protest, this could be good for him," Duke said whilst standing up.