Chapter Forty Six

A/n: EARLY UPDATE!
I will be having much more regular updates now that I am on holidays. I will be aiming to update once every three days, but that will depend on how quickly I can write the chapters. I hope you are all loving this story and actually like it. I try my best and can't wait until it is finished to see the final result!
Anyways, I hope you enjoy the chapter! And check out that song ^^^^ that's my song of the day choice!!!!!!!!

Enjoy! TaylorLeFay

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND DON'T FORGET TO READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_____________________________
TAG IN COMMENTS HERE; Please spread the word of this story and tag your friends or anyone who will be interested!==>
_____________________________

Chapter Forty Six:

The sight in front of me chilled me to the bone and I instantly felt terrified.

It was nothing I had ever seen before and couldn't believe that this is the test we must complete.

Hearing the name of the test 'Get To The Other Side' sounded almost simple. Like maybe a puzzled question to complete to make it to the other side. For the test to be a more literacy exaggeration of the title and not actually be what the true test was.

The title of the test was a literal understatement of what the test was.

Get To The Other Side.

The area in front of me looked huge yet small at the same time. The stadium wasn't exactly what you would picture it to be. There weren't any stands with seats for people to sit. There were no food stands ready to be bought and no gates which covered the perimeter of the field, cutting off accessibility of the audience to the field.

There was simply nothing.

Just a rocky terrain with metal walls surrounding the whole area reaching ten storeys high. I felt my eyes trail slowly up the high walls from the ground level I was at; the exit of the tunnel. And looked above to find a roof rather than an opened hole allowing light and natural weather to come through.

It made me think how it was possible to hear the screams of everyone travel through the very little exit of the tunnel which was behind me. The field was already so large that it would be hard to hear anything from where I was standing opposed to the other side.

However, when I say field, that is a very big exaggeration as to what it really was. It was a rocky terrain with rocks so sharp that slipping and falling onto them would cause one hell of a laceration to any part of your body. Those rocks were merely found around the perimeter where as the more smoother rocks easier to travel around were in the middle.

Some large boulders were also placed around, almost as if acting as hiding spots from god knows what.

The rocks though, seemed much more interesting than what you would imagine. They weren't the basic grey, brown tinted rocks you were find. No, they were much different. It looked like the rocks you would find in a desert far away. They were tinted as dark orange and reds making it seem all the more scary.

It also made us as teams stick out like neon lights on this field.

But the most concern in thing which had me worrying was what laid further ahead.

The rocks seemed to end just a quarter away from the opposite side. It just stopped to where, what seemed like a ravine was located and went who knows how deep down. The only thing that would allow you to cross to the small tunnel exit on the other side was a small, flimsy draw bridge which you would find abandoned like in all classic movies.