Chapter Eighty Two

A/n: EARLY UPDATE!
I'm not going to lie, this chapter was not meant to be this long, in fact all the past chapters weren't meant to be as long as they are and yet for some reason instead of getting 1500-2000, I keep getting over 3000. hahah, guess I'm really back into my writing rhythm.

You know the drill, I will be aiming to update once every three days, but that will depend on how quickly I can write the chapters. I hope you are all loving this story and actually like it. I try my best and can't wait until it is finished to see the final result!

Anyways, I hope you enjoy the chapter! And check out that song ^^^^ that's my song of the day choice!!!!!!!!

Enjoy! TaylorLeFay

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND DON'T FORGET TO READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_____________________________
TAG IN COMMENTS HERE; Please spread the word of this story and tag your friends or anyone who will be interested!==>
_____________________________

Chapter Eighty Two:

I had no idea how much fuel there was in the bikes, but they seemed okay to last the next few hours.

It was quite peaceful riding on the bikes if I was being honest.

The sun was setting in the distance and was now barely see able over the horizon. Its orange rays managed to alighted the path before us making it easier for Lucas and Jaylen to navigate the nondistinctive path.

With my head nestled into Lucas's back, I used the time selfishly as I closed my eyes and allowed myself to rest. With my eyes closed and against Lucas's back, I could barely feel the harsh winds as we passed through at a fast speed.

Lucas acted as a windbreaker from in front of me, blocking most of the wind, besides where my legs curled up behind his on the sides of the bike, clutching it tightly. My arms mimicked, being held tightly around Lucas's waist in fear that if I loosened them, then I would fall off.

I felt a sense of peace as I could feel the steady rise and fall of his chest as he breathed slowly. It caused me to feel almost sleepy as it mimicked a soft lullaby, that began to slowly lull me to sleep.

But I could not allow that, so instead, I leaned off his back trying to prevent myself from sleeping and peered up at his slightly hunched over body. The sun hit him perfectly and it brought out his best features as I made out his sharp jaw line and his dark hair glowed. It took everything in me to resist myself from raising one hand and softly touching his fluffy hair.

Turning to my right, I saw Jaylen riding along beside us. The sun too did him justice and I would be lying if I said his new hair had not grown on me. In fact, I felt like it add something a little different, his short, thick black stubbled beard and his clean shaven head suited him more than I thought it would.

Although, I did still miss his longer hair and wished to see that whipping behind him as he rode like right now. He glanced towards me for a second, sensing my gaze and winked at me before shooting in front of us.

I had a feeling that Jaylen had cut his hair because it resembled his sister too much.

Smiling back at him, I leaned back onto Lucas's backside and watched the grassland blur before me into one big mash of green.

After a while, I think I may have dozed off, because I jolted awake as the bike suddenly came to an abrupt stop.

Jumping up, I leaned back off of Lucas's back and gripped him tighter as a flood of fear pooled through me.