Chapter Seventy

A/n: UPDATE!
I will be having... well trying to have much more regular updates. I hope you are all loving this story and actually like it. I try my best and can't wait until it is finished to see the final result! I'm sorry if it feels kind of rushed or not good... I'm not exactly rereading... more just writing and releasing.

I love this story but I have come up with so many future stories I feel very dedicated to write but won't start until I finish this book. I still have approximately 30 chapters to write so I'm trying to get them done quickly but also not rush it cause I have fully planned it elaborately!

Anyways, I hope you enjoy the chapter!
And check out that song ^^^^ that's my song of the day choice!!!!!!!!

Enjoy! TaylorLeFay

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND DON'T FORGET TO READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_____________________________
TAG IN COMMENTS HERE; Please spread the word of this story and tag your friends or anyone who will be interested!==>
_____________________________

Chapter Seventy:

The sky had turn darker and the sun was close to setting. I felt myself began to worry as I glanced around and saw we were still embedded within the trees of the woods.

I knew with the beast lurking around I was not sure we could last another night.

I glanced back towards Lucas who had fallen slightly behind me and found him both alert and on the verge of falling asleep. It was a curious sight as his head tipped downwards and his eyes drifted closed before opening quickly and he would glance around quickly checking his surroundings.

At the sound of a twig snapping I watched his head snap up and his intense electric blue eyes connected with mine with warning and caution as I felt amusement lighten up within me, along with a new kind of heat I wasn't aware of.

"That was me," I commented.

I saw the relief in his eyes as his gaze left my face and drifted back to the floor as he glanced at the twig I had accidentally stepped on, snapping it in half.

"We really need to rest," I stated as I looked back to in front of me confused as to what I was feeling.

I heard him hum before he replied, "We can't afford to do that."

"And we can't afford to keep moving like this, we won't last another day."

"It's too dangerous to stop now."

I knew he was right, but it was also too dangerous to keep moving in the state we were in. I felt a migraine developing in my mind and every step I took required extra effort as I felt my exhaustion weigh in on me.

I grew nauseas and dizzy and every step I took ached as my body cried with the pain. My feet cramped and the knives hidden within my boots did not help as the crowded the space with their presence. But I did not dare remove them.

My pocket knife still rest comfortably within my bra, the cold sting of the metal a constant reminder of its presence. It never ceased to not reassure me.

"Once we clear these woods we can rest," whispered Lucas tiredly behind me.

Again, I shook my head as pace gradually slowed down, my body shutting down on me. "Who knows how much further we can go."