Chapter Eighty Five

A/n: TWO UPDATES IN ONE DAY!!!!!!!!!

I hope you are all loving this story and actually like it. I try my best and can't wait until it is finished to see the final result!

Anyways, I hope you enjoy the chapter! And check out that song ^^^^ that's my song of the day choice!!!!!!!!

Enjoy! TaylorLeFay

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND DON'T FORGET TO READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_____________________________
TAG IN COMMENTS HERE; Please spread the word of this story and tag your friends or anyone who will be interested!==>
_____________________________

Chapter Eighty Five:

Lucas and I ran for our lives.

My adrenaline kicked in as we weaved our way through the city. We were completely lost and were forced to turn into streets that lead to know where. All to just avoid these creatures that seemed to exist around every corner.

I pulled my machete out as we were stuck on a single lane road with no side streets to exit out of. There was around maybe a dozen or two of the creatures in front of us.

The only away around was to kill.

As one of the creatures approached me, I lunged my machete in its chest. But when the creature continued moving whilst impaled on my blade, my heart skipped a beat in fear.

That is no possible.

Stepping back, I tried to avoid the creatures mouth and to stay out of its clutches as it tried reaching out for me. Keeping it at arm distance, I heard Lucas call out to me as I watched a spray of blood spurt from the now head less creature.

"Go for the head!"

He swung at another creature that approached him sending his scimitar sword through the middle of its head.

"The brain."

Replying with an okay, I raised my right leg and winced in pain from the missing skin from falling and grazing my entire thigh, I pressed it against the creatures torso and pushed it pack. Spinning, I used the momentum for my machete to create a clean slice at its neck.

Its head went flying off as the body slumped to the ground, finally unmoving.

I stood for a moment, proud of myself, but quickly had to use my reflexes as a few creatures approached me. I did not see them coming and if it was not for Lucas's yell, I would for sure be dead.

Quickly, we killed off the creatures and began running trying to leave the road with no exits and side streets. This place was only a death trap.

Finally, when we reached the end, we met an intersection. Quickly, we decided to go right which would lead not to the heart of the city, but some other main roads that would take us out of the wretched and deadly city.

We encountered countless of the disgusting, blood thirsty creatures and were quick to kill them off before continuing. We were lucky we did not crash into any big herds and kept moving trying to exit the evil, deceased city.

But after a while of pointless running in circles, we needed a plan.

"This is pointless," I panted as we jogged trying to catch some breath.

From beside me, Lucas nodded and held a hand against his side as he winced.

"We need to stop and recuperate."