Chapter One Hundred and One

A/n: EARLY UPDATE!

FINAL CHAPTER BEFORE EPILOGUE OMGGGG!!!!!!!

Anyways, I hope you enjoy the chapter! And check out that song ^^^^ that's my song of the day choice!!!!!!!!

Enjoy! TaylorLeFay

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND DON'T FORGET TO READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_____________________________
TAG IN COMMENTS HERE; Please spread the word of this story and tag your friends or anyone who will be interested!==>
_____________________________

Chapter One Hundred and One:

Looking down, I saw as my right foot hit the ground on the solid bridge before me and looked back to see Jarvis skidding across the bridge floor, and off the side.

My mouth opened with a scream as I saw Logan in front of me take a step towards Jarvis before quickly jumping back as he stepped on a piece of bridge that suddenly began falling away before him.

My foot automatically stepped to the left when suddenly I felt an arm wrap itself around my waist and yank me towards the right. My legs swung as I was moved away from where Jarvis had just fallen off the edge and was redirected onto the narrow bridge before me that was so narrow it was less than a metre in length.

We passed the ending of the bridge and I watched in shock as the boys in front of me stopped running.

"NO!" I screamed as Lucas slowly put me back down just as we passed the end of the bridge.

Misjudging my stability, as soon as my feet hit the ground, instead of standing I instantly collapsed to my knees as I felt the world stop.

My eyelids fluttered as I tried to control myself and I stared at the ground for a few seconds shaking my head, whispering to myself. "No, no, no."

I paused as I tried to control my breathing, but instead of stead breaths, quick short gasps produced from my lungs as I breathed quickly.

I faintly heard voices from around us but no matter how much I tired to focus on it. Slowly, I brought my eyes up trying to focus on my surroundings when suddenly my eyes met with the bridge before me, but where the bridge use to be.

All I could see was the dark pit that stood below the bridge that use to be there. For a mile there was nothing but pit and faintly in the distance was the bridge that we had just come through.

My eyes drifted and I felt my mind leave me as all thoughts left. All I could feel was wind blowing over me and brushing across me, caressing my cheek.

I continued to stare at the dark, empty, deep pit that seemed even darker with the on coming dawn. Slowly, my eyes trailed down to my hands as I watched them twitch and shake as everything settled in.

Jarvis fell, Jarvis fell, Jarvis fell.

Anyone watching would see me staring at my hands, but I could not see them at all. I felt numb as a new sensation took over me. One I could not explain nor decipher.

I felt as if my breathing had stopped and everything had ended.

Jarvis had fell.

Jarvis isn't here.

Faintly, I heard screaming behind me and I turned my head slightly as I watched Logan being held back by Jaylen.

I watched him with tears in his eyes as his mouth formed words I could not read. His eyes closed and his mouth opened wide. My hearing managed to tune in for a few seconds for me to hear a shrilling scream that fully took over me.