AUTHORS NOTE IMPORTANT

Hi everyone! Hope you have all been well and been keeping safe against Corona virus!!!

The reason as to why this authors note has been posted, I have an important reason. This will not affect you in any way, well maybe slightly, but it is nothing major!

Originally, when writing Her Only Chance, I had a particular image in mind on how my story will be laid out and how it would work. I have stuck by that and am very happy with it, however, there is a particular concept I have not stuck with.

I never wanted Her Only Chance to be a standalone book.

Since it is such a book full of action, it cannot be captured within a single book. However, since writing on Wattpad that is what it has come.

Series do not do too well and I worried about this aspect, making this a 'standalone'.

However, I am beginning to near the end of the story, but not quite. There is one final test which you will find out about within the next chapter or so. See, this final test may sound small, but it is truly going to be very long. I have a lot of ideas and would like to incorporate them.

So I have decided to continue with my series idea. 

I am not going to incorporate the series idea until I have fully finished this book though. Basically, very little will change, especially the plot, however, I plan to fix and edit the chapters, typically the beginning ones that I had wrote over two years ago with little to no experience.  

Nothing really new would be added, only be more suited as three separate books.

I will be dividing this single book into either two or three sections, and marking them as "the second book," and, "the third book."

However, I am still afraid to do this as many people feel less inclined to read books that are series, especially on this app.

However, my personal OCD is killing me as everything is not organised and the basic formula of a book is thrown off by the different amount of rise and drop in actions.

Instead, I'd rather have a more series base and treat the three sections, as more organised and intriguing.

And if it works well, I may convert the three sections into actual three different books as well as keep the whole series as is on this single book. 

GOOD NEWS: There won't be any cliff hangers waiting for the next book to come out.

Remember, this will happen much later when the book is finished, and won't affect you in any way or with the story. It is more for organisational purposes with the book.

This also allows me the chance to write more about this story and add extra parts to it without the story seeming like it is dragging out, especially considering the fact that it is currently 60 chapters long and I predict it to reach potentially over 80. Especially as long books can also turn people off reading it.

However, I would love to hear your opinions on this. Whether you believe that the two/three sectioned books is a good idea or not. I do not mind whether you think this is good or not, I would like to hear how you feel about it and whether it would work. A few questions below I would really appreciate you to answer.

Have multiple books change your opinion on reading a story?

Would multiple books change your opinion based on this story?

Would you like to see this book as a two/three sectioned story?

Is this book better off as a standalone?

Any other opinions or points? 

Thank you so much!!! And thank you for those who answered! I really appreciate it!!!